~A Girl and Her Dragon~

The fellow in ruined lavish clothing stared at the remaining side of the demolished city. The attack was so sudden they didn't have any time to react.

A girl with platinum pink hair in pigtails and brilliant blue eyes brimmed with joy, chased her dragon companion through the field of flowers.

He heard the screams of men, women, and children. She presented none mercy as she continued her work.

She laughed as she grabbed him and tumbled down the hill. She hugged him with the utmost care and affection.

The entire nation was in ruins, lives despaired, but she didn't care, she just carried on.

The dragon licked her face as she caressed him. He preferred her gentle touches.

His eyes widened as he saw her approach him, rage established in her every movement.

She loved pampering him. It was her favorite thing to do, besides playing with him.

Why did he send those soldiers to go after her? If they had just left her alone, everything would have been fine!

they cuddled each other under the warmth of the sun, tired from their game of chase.

she stopped right where he kneeled to the ground, her once pure white dress now torn and stained with so much blood that it turned black.

The flower field caught on fire, cannons, and magical arrows fired. waking the sleeping duo, the girl yelled for them to stop. They didn't listen, aiming their weapons at her. However.

Intense blue eyes that swelled with tenderness once. now desolate, as she glared at him with resentment.

Before she could do anything, her friend jumped in front of her and took the blow. A heavy lump formed in her chest as she looked at her companion getting stabbed to death.

She lifted her fist and laid it on top of his head. The man closed his eyes. He couldn't fight back.

her precious companion fell, tears escaped from her eyes, she moved a shaky palm to her friend's head, and coddled it, she repeatedly whispered to him "I... it's... it's g-going... going to be o-okay... j-just open your eyes.... please..."

it was his fault, for bringing such a catastrophic fate upon his people, for being so greedy.

He didn't wake. She kept caressing him, desiring he would, believing that this was just a horrible nightmare, that she would wake up and find him snuggling his head in her stomach, unfortunately...

He felt his body being broken. Hopefully, he thought.

only fools will make the same mistake he did.

It was real... these vermin killed her beloved companion, her precious partner. After realizing that fact, she lost consciousness and began placing terror upon those that had done her wrong.

That day Milim Nava, the dragon princess, gained the name "The Destroyer"

~ The End~