Chapter V- Unknown Place

Felicity's POV

Felicity's POV

My head was throbbing, which caused me to place my hand on my temple. My eyes fluttered open, I wasn't in my room. I yelped in surprise, realizing that I'm in a place unfamiliar to me. Was I kidnapped? What happened to the girls? All these questions were screaming at me.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed, realizing that I'm in the same clothes as...whenever I ended up here. I shuffled to the door and opened it frantically, only to be face to face with a giant...turtle? "I was just coming to check on you." He spoke. I peered upwards to see that he was wearing a purple mask.

"Holy shit.." I muttered. His gaze was so intoxicating, I could get myself lost in his eyes. "Please don't scream, we're only trying to help you." He placed his three fingered hand on my shoulder, causing a cold shiver to go down my spine.

"I wasn't going to. I was just surprised." I said. I could feel my cheeks heating up, but I shook it off.

"Yeah. My name's Felicity."

"Donatello, but Donnie is fine."

"Donatello? Like the famous renaissance artist?"

"Yeah, a friend of ours really loved the renaissance."

"Wait.." I just realized that my friends were still nowhere to be seen. "Where are my friends?" I asked. "Your friend, Laurel, is awake but your other two friends are still unconscious. The blonde haired girl was shot in the shoulder." He explained. I let out a sigh of relief when I heard that they're all okay.

"I have to ask you something." Donnie rubbed the back of his head, I could tell he was nervous. "Your friend Laurel was shot in the chest and she died. She spit up the bullet and came back to life. Can any of your friends do that?" He asked. I knew Laur was indestructible but I didn't think that she could come back from the dead.

"I'm not like Laur but I have abilities as well." I stated before I concentrated on the purple masked turtle in front of me. I could feel my eyes changing from their chocolate brown color to pure white, slowly lifting the turtle off the ground with my mind.

"Wow! You have telekinesis!" He exclaimed. I felt a blush appear on my cheeks, making me chuckle in embarrassment. "Did I just hear telekinesis?" I heard a voice, a fun and carefree voice. Behind Donatello was another turtle with an orange mask.

"Damn, how many of you are there?" I asked, raising a brow. "Four of us plus our father is a giant rat." My eyes widened. If I had a beverage I would've spit it out. "So what's your name?" I asked the orange masked turtle. "Michelangelo, but I'd rather be called Mikey." He replied. Yet again, another famous renaissance artist.

Mikey leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "What's your blonde friend's name? She's really cute." I giggled at his statement. "Lilith." I said. Suddenly, I saw a door swing open. It was Laurel. I ran over to her and embraced her. "Heard you came back from the dead." I giggled. "Yep." She laughed with me.

Behind her were two other turtles, one with a blue mask and the other one had a red mask. The turtle in red looked intimidating, mainly because of his bulky figure and icy glare. The blue masked turtle on the other hand looked authoritative and stern, he's definitely the oldest.

"Felicity, this is Leonardo.." Donnie pointed to the blue masked turtle who slightly bowed his head as a sign of respect, "And this is Raphael." Donatello pointed to the turtle in red who just said 'hi.'

"I'm going to check on our red headed friend." Leonardo said, walking to where I'm guessing his room is. I followed behind him because I know that Lainey might freak out if she's awake. But then I remembered, "Hey Leonardo?" He turned to face me.

"Leo is fine. But what's up?"

"Did you happen to find a kid with Elaine as well?" I asked. "We did, she's sleeping with your friend." Leo replied, causing me to let out a sigh of relief knowing that those ninjas didn't kill Della. Leo slowly opened the door, careful not to wake up Elaine. When he fully entered the room, my redheaded friend was already awake.

"Who the hell are you?!" She yelled, sitting up on the bed and holding her daughter close to her chest. Leonardo raised his hands up in reassurance, "It's okay ma'am, I'm not gonna hurt you." Leo said, stepping closer to the bed.

I walked into the room behind the turtle in blue, causing Lainey to let out a sigh of relief. "Liss, what's going on?" My redhead friend asked, her arms still wrapped around her daughter. "It's okay Lainey, they helped us." I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"And people have claimed that vampires don't exist." Lainey said sarcastically, causing me to chuckle a bit. "What's your name?" She asked the turtle in blue with curiosity in her voice. "It's Leonardo but I usually go by Leo." He said with a slight blush spreading across his face.

"Elaine but I go by Lainey and this is Della." She smiled. Della's face lit up when she saw Leo. He sort of felt awkward in this situation, deciding whether to leave or stay. "I-I'm gonna check up on Lilith." He stammered before leaving the room.

Once Lainey and I were alone, I smirked at her. She noticed and blushed, "What?" She asked. "Leo's pretty cute eh?" I teased, nudging her arm. She then smacked my arm, the blush disappearing from her face. "Are we really going to do this Liss?" She crossed her arms over her chest while I giggled. "Maaaaybe.." I teased again.

*******

I left the room that I assume was Leo's with Lainey trailing behind me. I got a good look at this place, for a hideout in the sewers it wasn't that bad. Laurel followed as well, however, I was the only one who went into the room where Lilith was.

She laid on her back, facing the ceiling. Her blonde hair looked to be in knots, she still wore the same clothes she did whenever we got attacked. A bandage was wrapped around her shoulder, covering her bullet wound. There was some blood that seeped through it, but it was dry.

"Has she woken up yet?" I heard Donatello from behind. He really is a ninja. "Jesus! Don't scare me like that!" I smacked his arm playfully. "Sorry, I just came in here to change Lilith's bandages." He said. I scooted closer to Lilith's feet so Donnie could change the bandages.

He made her sit up carefully so he wouldn't wake her up. He then removed her hunter green sweater, thank god there was a grey tank top underneath. He moved her tank top and bra strap down her arm just a little bit so he could unwrap the bandage. Once he unwrapped the bandage, he set it aside and wrapped her arm up with a fresh one. Her tank top strap once again rested on her shoulder as Donnie laid her back down carefully.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in almost a week, school's been a pain in my ass once again. Expect updates to be a bit slower than what they were in the summer. But yeah, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^