Perfect

"Mmm I'll never get used to being able to kiss these beautiful lips" I said smiling as me and Helena began kissing both of us deepening the kiss now, Helena chuckled at my remark and continued kissing me.

I started unbuttoning Helena's shirt and she quickly grabbed my hands stopping me from continuing to which I frowned confused at her.

"Is everything ok hells ?" I asked intertwining our fingers holding onto her hand tightly to comfort her "mhm yeah everything fine darling, I'm sorry but can we not yknow" she said nervously "yeah of course you don't have to apologise hells you know I'd never push you" I said smiling and she smiled sadly back at me without saying anything, I wasn't sure what was going on with Helena but I just assumed it's because she was just stressed with work or something so I left it for now.

"Ok do you wanna get up and get some breakfast, maybe go for a walk or something ?" I asked after cuddling Helena for 10 minutes "ok but I don't know about going on a walk with all the cameras and stuff I just don't really want to be photographed today" she replied "ok we can stay in we'll have a day in the house together how does that sound ?" I asked smiling at her "yeah thank you" she replied smiling at me.

We went and ate breakfast and eventually decided to go in the garden for a bit as it was sunny which never really happened in the uk so we wanted to make the most of it. After spending a few hours outside reading and chatting we headed back inside for a while.

I went and changed into a pair of shorts and a sports bra as it was so hot I felt comfortable around Helena so I didn't mind wearing 'revealing' clothes around the house but she stated in her trousers and baggy top.

"Hells how aren't you bloody boiling I am and I'm barely wearing anything" I giggled at her "oh I guess I'm just not that warm" she said walking off which I found weird cause she would always have a laugh and joke around with me but today she just wasn't herself at all but I just couldn't figure out what was wrong.

I gave her some alone time for a little while and then decided to go check on her, I went to her little room that she called a library filled with book and poems and more books all over the place with shelves upon shelves stacked to the brim with books and cute fairy lights hanging from the ceiling giving the room a calming and peaceful feel to it, I knew that Helena always came her when she was upset so I knocked on the door gently "hells you in there ?" I asked as I opened the door to see her sitting on the floor with her hands wrapped tightly around her stomach and knees tucked up to her face "oh Helena tell me what's wrong you've been acting so weird all day did I say something ?" I asked gently and I sat beside her and she leaned onto me as I rubbed her back and held her tightly "it's nothing I'm fine y/n I'm just being stupid" she said forcing a smile as she got up but I grabbed her hand and kissed her passionately.

Her hands began to roam my body as mine began tugging at her top and then it happened again she placed her hands on top of mind and stopped me just like this morning "I- I'm sorry" she mumbled as tears began to fall down her face I pulled her into a hug and took her to sit on the settee whilst comforting her "Helena would you please just tell me what's wrong you're worrying me, are you ok ?" I asked kissing her forehead she took a shaky breath and looked down at her hands nervously "well- I just- I gained a lot of weight recently.. and well I just don't feel good about it I've gotten stretch marks and I just feel sad and disappointed in my self and I don't feel like myself" she explained and began crying harder " what the bloody hell are you on about ? You're absolutely perfect and so what if you've got stretch marks so have I and so has almost every other person in the world you look beautiful no matter what I don't care if you were 10x bigger than what you are now or 10x smaller, I don't care that you have stretch marks just like I wouldn't care if you didn't all I care about is that you're happy and that you know how absolutely fucking gorgeous you are you so stop being silly and thinking anything different alright ?" She giggled at my speech and smiled hugging me tightly to which I do course hugged back tighter "I love you" she said kissing me "I love you more" I smirked as I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her as close to me as possible she then replied "no that's not possible I love you to the moon and back" she giggled "let me show you just how much I love you" I whispered into her ear putting my hand up her top and grabbing one of her breasts to which she moaned loudly "well I can't say no to that".

Ok so yes I know this is bad and probably full of spelling mistakes and what not but I hope you guys enjoy it and for anyone who's read/reading my hbc characters one shots I just wanted to let you know I'm working on a pt 2 for marlas one shot now so hopefully I'll get that out tomorrow or Wednesday :) xx