Tim pt3

"So what do you fancy doing today ?" I asked Helena "shit um I need to go home Tim's going to be mad if I don't he already didn't want me sleeping over I'm sorry" she said "why don't you just spend the day with me instead ?" I asked "I would love to but I really have to get home I don't want to make Tim angry" she said sadly.

"Listen hellie I won't let Tim do anything bad to you and I'm definitely not letting you go home to that asshole so why don't we go for a walk round the park hmm ?" I asked holding her hand to comfort her "o-ok" she replied.

We went for a walk around the park for about 2 hours just chatting and enjoying and then we headed back to my house, when we got in it was already way past lunchtime and I realised that me and Helena hadn't had lunch yet so I went to the kitchen and started making lunch and Helena followed "what would you like to eat ?" I asked her "oh I'm not really hungry sorry" she replied "well you barely ate anything this morning or last nights dinner and you need to eat so what will it be ?" I asked smiling "y/n I'm really not hungry don't worry" she said "well if you're really not hungry then I'll make something light" I smiled again and began making a salad.

I finished making the salad and dishes it up and me and Helena sat down to eat, I noticed that she only took a couple of small bites and left the rest so I decided to finally ask her why she wasn't eating much.

"Helena... what's going on love you're barely eating anything and you haven't been eating much for a couple of weeks now at the studio probably at home as well are you ok ?" I asked "I just don't really have much of an appetite I don't know" she replied "is it because of Tim ?" I asked and she didn't say anything "hells is it because of Tim ?" I asked again and she nodded slightly "aww love come here" I said pulling her into a tight hug "what's he said ?" I asked still holding her tightly "h-he always calls me f-fat and u-ugly and I don't know I've just been a bit low lately and I don't really have an appetite I just feel sad" she said letting a few tears fall from her eyes "hey sh sh sh it's ok you do know that none of what he says is true right ?" I questioned and she didn't say anything "Helena Bonham Carter you are absolutely stunning and you are in no way fat or ugly or anything else he's said to you do you understand that" I said hugging her still and rubbing her back "and maybe you should talk to someone a professional if you are feeling that low that you don't even want to eat ok ?cause I won't let you get ill and you shouldn't have to feel sad because of some stupid bastard alright" I said and we both giggled at me calling Tim a bastard "now coke on you sill woman let's go get you something properly to eat" I said pulling her with me to make a sandwich for her and she sat and ate it all.

"How about we chill out for a bit and rehearse our lines for our next scene" i said "yeah that sounds good" she replied. We rehearsed lines and talked for a few hours and Helena seemed a bit more like herself and she even laughed properly a few times and this made me so happy. Then we looked at the time and Helena realised that she would have to go back home soon even if it was just to get some stuff, I quickly understood what she was thinking and held her hand rubbing her knuckles with my thumb "you don't have to go back ok" I said reassuringly "no I need to it's my house I just know it will go badly if I break up with him" she sighed "well how about I come with you ?" I asked "oh no you really don't have to do that I couldn-" I cut her off "I insist".

We got in my car and drove to her house slowly getting out and walking to the door Helena brought her keys out of her bag and opened the door and walked in "where the fuck have you been" Tim shouted pushing Helena against the wall "Tim I-" she was interrupted by me when I shouted at Tim to get off her and pushed him "now listen here you absolute dick she's breaking up with you so leave before i call the police" I said sternly he looked angry but then walked out slamming the door I hugged Helena and then out of nowhere she leaned in and kissed me.

"Omg I'm so sorry i uh" Helena began and I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers and she immediately kissed back.

(So uh yeah but of a cliff hanger ish but yeah I'm tired I might write another chapter if you guys want it also idk if this chapter even makes sense but yeah)