Tim

(In this one shot you and Helena aren't dating she's still dating Tim ( they don't have kids though) but you are working together on a movie)
⚠️abuse, panick attack & sensitive subjects⚠️

At first the shooting for the movie was great I couldn't and still can't believe I actually get the opportunity to work with the phenomenal Helena Bonham Carter it's literally a dream come true for me.

She used to come to set on time with her beautiful hair placed neatly into a bun on the top of her head and a crazy but somehow flattering outfit on outlining her every curve in the best way possible. She always had the brightest smile in the room and her infectious laugh could be heard from everyone's trailers even at 5 in the morning.

Lately I've noticed she doesn't laugh much on set anymore and her smile always seems forced. She now has dark circles under her eyes and her hair is all over the place but not in the near manner it once was.

I know she's with that Tim guy but whenever he comes to see her on set or when he picks her up she seems on edge maybe I'm just reading into it too much maybe she's just tired I mean I know I am and we're filming all the time and hardly ever have days off anymore so I would understand that.

This morning she came into the studio ready to start shooting the same as most mornings except today we were sharing a trailer as we were going over one of our scenes together and when the makeup artist began removing helenas makeup to get her in her characters makeup I noticed a bruise on her cheek close to her eye.

"what've you done there" I asked her pointing to the bruise "oh this, I fell over last night you know me always falling over things" she said laughing but I could tell the laugh wasn't genuine "ah right yeah I suppose you are a bit clumsy" I replied also laughing trying to lighten the mood a bit.

We continued to have our makeup done and shot all the scenes we needed. I was about to go home when I passed Helenas trailer and heard sniffling and small gasps for air, I wanted to respect Helena privacy and debated ignoring it but I chose to knock on the door of her trailer.

I knocked around 3 times each to no answer so I decided to open the door. When I opened to door me eyes darted around the room looking for Helena until they landed on her in the corner on the floor with her knees tucked up to her chest having what looked like a panick attack, I quickly ran over to her holding her in my arms calming her down.

"Sh sh sh" "there you are you're ok I've got you" "it's all ok" I kept reassuring her until she had finally caught her breath and stopped crying. "What's wrong hells ?" I asked still holding her tightly in my arms. She didn't answer at first then she spoke "I- I don't wanna go home y/n" she then burst out into tears again "hellie why are you upset about going home ?" I asked "aren't you overdue for a nap" I asked giggling since she always took naps and used to get excited to go home after a long day of shooting she giggled too which made me feel better that she had calmed down a bit. "Now how about you come to mine tonight, we can have a girls night with movies and popcorn and face masks all that stuff" I asked wiping her tears off her cheeks with my finger "oh no y/n you don't have to- I couldn't" she began but I cute her off "no I insist hellie I can't just leave you like this plus I'm all alone anyway so it would be nice to have some company" I explained "o-ok are you sure ?" She asked I could tell she felt bad "yes hellie of course I'm sure you know you're welcome round mine anytime you want" I smiled comfortingly.

We left the studio and got into my car "so do you wanna pop over to yours to grab pyjamas or anything ?" I asked "ok" she said but she seemed nervous when I asked about going to her house but I brushed it off and we went to get her stuff "I'll be 2 minutes" she said as she got out the car "do you need any help ?" I asked "oh um no no I'll be alright" replied.

About 10 minutes had passed when Helena came back to my car but she didn't get in instead she motioned for me to open the window so I did. "Um I'm really sorry y/n I can't come" she said, she looked scared and sounded sad that she couldn't come "oh why not is everything alright ?" I asked looking into her sad eyes " uh yeah everything's fine Tim just said I can't go tonight" she said putting on a fake smile "well lucky for you Tim is you're boyfriend not you're dad" I said giggling however she began to tense up more and more "um thank you but I really can't" she said trying to hold back tears "how about I ask Tim then ?" I said smiling "oh you really don't have to y/n it's fine" she replied "nooooo I want a girls night come on" I got out of my car and walked with her to her front door and knocked, Tim answered "oh hello I assume you're Tim ?" I asked smiling "um yeah who are you ?" He asked looking at me weirdly "I'm y/n sorry to be a bother but I'm going to have to steal you're girlfriend for tonight I'm in desperate need of a girls night and we need to learn out scripts" I stated "oh um ok I guess" he replied coldly "great well she'll see you tomorrow" I replied smiling and walking with Helena back to my car.

"There we go now we can have a girls night" I said smiling beginning to drive "did you get your stuff ?" I asked "oh bugger I forgot it sorry I didn't think I would be able to go so I forgot my bag" she said "no worries you can borrow some of my pyjamas and whatever else you need" I replied with a friendly smile "thank you" Helena said finally smiling what looked like the most genuine smile I'd seen from her in weeks.

We finally got to my house and by this time it was 10pm and we were both tired so we gave up on the whole movie and face masks thing and I gave Helena some pyjamas and I also got changed then showed Helena to the guest bedroom. I made us both some food before bed since neither of us had eaten since lunch and made sure Helena had everything she needed before going to my room and falling asleep.

"Y/n" "y/n" I heard Helenas voice whisper "y-yeah" I said trying to see Helena as my room was dark I looked over at my clock and it read 2:14 am "what's wrong are you ok ?" I asked worried "yeah I'm fine i just can't sleep is there any chance I can come in with you tonight" she asked "yeah of course you can" I said the I moved over making room for her and patting the bed for her to come and lie with me.

I wrapped my arms around her small body and began falling back asleep when helenas body started to shake and her breath became uneven I looked at her and she was covering her mouth crying trying not to make a sound as to not wake me up "hellie what's wrong ?" I asked sitting up turning the lamp next to my bed on "n- nothing I'm f-fine" she spoke her voice cracking with every word "no you're not do you wanna tell me what's wrong now ?" I asked sitting her up and pulling her close to me hugging her tightly.

"It's just- just Tim I can't do it anymore" she burst out crying "what did Tim do Helena ?" I asked but she couldn't answer "is he hurting you hells ?" I asked carefully still cuddling her and rubbing her back she nodded and began crying even more "ok it's alright I've got you he's not going to hurt you anymore it all ok now" I said reassuringly "hellie you have to tell me what's going on though so I can try and help you ok ?"I said gently "o-ok" she said calming down slightly "take you're time love" I said placing a gentle kiss on her head "h-he just gets angry at me for no reason and he can't control it and then he gets violent and-" she began crying again "has he" I didn't know how to ask "has he touched you without you're consent hells ?" I asked trying to be sensitive about it again she nodded and I hugged her tighter "ok it's ok he won't do anything to hurt you again ok ? I've got you" I said rocking her back and forth.

After about 20 minutes she calmed down and we continued hugging "feel a bit better now hells ?" I asked hopefully "y-yeah thank you sorry to pour all this onto you" she began "hey don't apologise I'm so glad you told me" I said rubbing my thumb over her knuckles.

She soon fell asleep in my arms and a few tears came down my cheeks as I saw the bruise on helenas face again thinking about what time had been doing to her but I'm glad I know now so I can help her to get away from him and look after her, eventually I also fell asleep still holding Helena and we slept peacefully until the morning.

( I could make a part 2 for this if anyone wants it maybe idk ?)
Also yes I know it's another sad story but I'm in the middle of writing a smut chapter so hopefully you guys will like that better sorry again for all the sad story's 😭😂