I love you

(This chapter will be a one shot about you and Helena having sex for the first time together. As u can guess this whole chapter basically will be smut so you're welcome to skip it but if not hope you enjoy 😉)

(Context)
You and hellie were cuddling watching fight club and a sex scene came on do Helena and Tyler.

"You're boobs look amazing hellie" I said letting out a little laugh, Helena started blushing madly. She then spoke under her breath not thinking I could hear her "you should see them in person". I was shocked at what she had said and turned to look at her she realised that I had heard her and smirked slightly. She leaned in and began kissing me I didn't kiss back for a split second not sure what was happening but then began kissing her back passionately.

We kept kissing for a while and Helena began undoing my buttons on my shirt, I undid the zip on her dress letting it slide down her body and into a pool on the floor. I then went to undo her bra careful to not break the kiss and she pulled away and grabbed my throat catching me off guard "did mummy say you could do that slut ?" OH MY GODDDDD HER VOICE WAS SO SEXY "s-sorry mummy" I managed to get out with her hand still wrapped tightly around my neck "good girl" she praised pushing me down onto my back.

"What do you want from mummy ?" She asked smirking down at me "f-fuck me" I blurted out, she wasn't expecting such a forward answer and it caught her by surprise and for a split second she lost control, I took advantage of that and flipped her over so I was now on top of her straddling her lap both in only a bra and underwear.

"So you really think you're in control huh ?" I asked sliding my hand across her sharp jawline bringing her face closer to mine and whispering softly in her ear "I don't want to hear a single sound from that pretty mouth of yours or you'll be punished" I moved my mouth from her ear smirking and got off her lap moving over slightly and then she began bucking her hips "so desperate aren't you love" I said grinning at her watching her begin to become impatient "p-please y/n d-don't tease me" she said desperation dripping from every word.

"What did I say about making noise ?" I asked grabbing her throat lightly making sure I didn't hurt her but just hard enough to startle her. "I-I'm sorry mummy I'll be quiet" she said moving her hips towards me motioning for me to touch her.

"Since you couldn't keep those lips shut you need a punishment don't you slut" I said staring daggers into her eyes "yes mummy" she said trying to hide that she was excited, "you're punishment will be that you won't get to cum" I said knowing how desperate she was "b-but mummy I-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence "no buts darling, guess you'll learn you're lesson for next time" I said planting a small kiss on her neck and walking out of the bedroom.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water and went back upstairs after a couple of minutes, I walked into our bedroom and saw Helena on the bed completely naked, her face red and sweaty and her legs trembling slightly.

"What do we have here then ?" I asked walking towards Helena who hadn't stopped what she was doing, I could see by her expression that she was close so I grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the bed frame straddling her lap once more in one quick motion.

"Only I get to make you cum slut" I started kissing down her neck reaching her collar bones and moving down to her boobs "well well you were right they really do look better in person" I smiled and started sucking on her right boob whilst cupping her left breast in my hand and playing with it "ah fuck y/n" Helena moaned, her moans sounded like music to my ears and I continued kissing my way down her body until I got to her aching clit I began kissing around the area grazing her clit every now and then making Helena gasp each time.

I didn't want to make her wait anymore so I attached my lips to her clit and began sucking on it "AHHH FUCK Y/N T-THIS FEEL AMAZING" she moaned loudly, her hands made their way to my hair holding my head in place making sure I couldn't stop. Helenas legs began to shake a little so I quickly put 2 fingers inside her thrusting them in and out curling my fingers reaching her g spot every time. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT Y/N" Helena screamed as I Inserted a third finger and began going faster still sucking on her clit.

"I-IM GOING TO C-CUM" Helena practically screamed as I continued to go faster and harder making her legs shake uncontrollably and she threw her head back tightening her grip on my hair and grabbing the bed sheets with her other hand.

"AHHHH Y/N" she screamed and was now a moaning mess she came all over my fingers as I slowed down letting her ride out her orgasm "quite the mess you've made darling" I said jokingly smirking at her as she continued to pant and try to catch her breath, I licked my fingers and immediately kissed her making her taste her sweetness.

Me and Helena cuddled for a bit whilst she controlled her breathing, when she finally stabilised her breathing she got up to grab some pyjamas and her legs collapsed under her and she fell straight onto the floor I quickly rushed over to her making sure she was ok and lifting her back onto the bed "well it looks like I did a good job love" I kissed her forehead and she let out a giggle "you definitely did" she replied pulling me back into our bed and then we cuddled for some time until w both dozed off to sleep in each others arms.

Hey, so I know this probably isn't good and is quite long but it's 2am and I had a sudden motivation to write I guess 😂 but anyways hope you enjoyed it please give me some ideas of what other one shots to do I'll do whatever I'm just stuck on ideas atm so yeah hope you're having a good day/night love you all 💖💖