Tim pt2

Eventually I fell asleep as well only to be woken up what seemed like 2 minutes later by my alarm. I quickly turned the alarm off checking Helena was still asleep and then got out of bed to phone the producers to let them know me and Helena couldn't come in today. I then went downstairs to make some breakfast for the both of us and when I finished brought the breakfast and 2 cups of tea upstairs and set the tray on the bedside table. Then I decided to wake Helena up so she could eat something as I didn't really make anything much last night for us and i had noticed she barely ate anything on set now and probably not much at home either.

"Hellie wake up love" I whispered gently shaking her. Her eyes fluttered oven and she looked scared at first but then instantly smiled when she saw me. "Sorry to wake you up Helena I just made breakfast and I thought you'd be hungry so I wanted you to eat before it goes cold I also made tea" I said rather proudly as I wasn't the best cook and the food had actually come out quite nicely this time. "Thank you y/n you really didn't have to" she said greatfully, "no problem hells" I replied smiling.

We both began eating our breakfast and drinking our teas but I noticed that Helena barely ate any of the food I gave her and I got worried that i messed the food up, "sorry I know the food isn't great I'm not really much of a chef" I said giggling "hmm what no the food is lovely y/n" she said snapping out of the daydream she was in "are you sure cause I can make you something else or we can order something ?" I asked again "no no I promise it's delicious" Helena stated smiling at me I was going to ask why she didn't eat much of it but then I decided to leave it incase I made her uncomfortable.

After about 30 minutes we both got up and started getting ready for the day. "Oh bugger I forgot we have work today we're so late the producers are going to kill us" Helena said rushing around in an attempt to get herself ready to go to set "hellie calm down I rang them this morning before you woke up to let them know we wouldn't be going in today" I said reassuring her but she tensed up and look worried "what's wro-" I was about to ask what's wrong then I realised why Helena was worried "oh.. no Helena I didn't say anything to them about what you told me I just said that we were ill and would need a few days before we came back in for filming that's all" I said rubbing her arm up and down. Helena sighed in relief "um t-thank you y/n" she said, "no worries" I smiled "come on we'll get ready and then we can decide what we wanna do today, sound good ?" I asked "yeah thank you" Helena replied "ok um well you're welcome to use the shower if you'd like it's just in there" I said pointing to the bathroom "and you can help yourself to anything in my wardrobe and if you need anything just let me know" I smiled again "thank you y/n, would you mind me using the shower ?" She asked I could tell she was nervous for some reason like she felt like a burden "yeah of course you can hellie" I replied reassuringly "and if you need absolutely anything just give me a shout I'll just be in here" I said and Helena smiled and nodded she then walked out of my bedroom and into the bathroom to have a shower so I started getting ready getting an outfit on and then starting on my hair but I decided that I couldn't really be bothered and just put it in a messy bun and only put on some mascara and concealer.

"Y/n" I heard Helena shout but she sounded reluctant to even say anything "yeah hells is everything alright ?" I asked "yeah everything's fine I just uh forgot a towel could you bring me one please ?" She asked "yeah sorry i forgot to grab you one earlier 2 second" I replied and went to grab a towel for Helena. I grabbed 2 towels one for her body and a smaller one for her hair and a dressing gown in case she wanted that as well and went back to the bathroom knocking on the door and she opened it making sure to cover her naked body behind the door slipping her arm out to grab the towels off me and peeking her head out the door to thank me.

After 5 minutes Helena came out of the bathroom in the dressing gown and her hair wrapped neatly in a towel. "Right so my wardrobe is there you can pick whatever you want form it" I smiled pointing at my wardrobe and Helena walked over to it whilst I was just finishing adjusting my outfit and Helena walked over to the wardrobe looking through the many clothes in there.

I left the room and began walking downstairs when I realised I forgot my phone and went back into my room to grab it forgetting that Helena was changing "shit sorry I forgot I was just trying to grab my phone I'm so so sorry hells" i said covering my eyes and then heard Helena chuckle "it's ok we're both women y/n you can grab you're phone if you want" she replied "thank you, sorry" i said also chuckling slightly and then rushing over to grab my phone and leaving but just before I shut the door I caught a glimpse of Helenas body and I immediately teared up seeing all the bruises on her body my eyes were drawn to the bruises on her stomache and the hand big bruises on her thighs reminding me of what Tim had done to this amazing woman.

As soon as I left the room I pulled myself together and went downstairs and shortly after Helena joined me.