thirty-five

Trinity

Two days had passed. It was Wednesday. Hoseok had been sticking around as he had promised - picking her up in the mornings to take her to school and picking her up in the evening from school.

Trinity still let him for two reasons. For one, it took the load off of her mother having to pick her up and for raise because despite her wanting to backhand his ass everytime she saw him, she still wanted to be in his presence.

Her first dance practice was this evening so she would have to stay at school for an extra hour in a half for that. Already it was tiring but dancing would be a stress reliever for Trinity so she couldn't complain much.

She got dressed in the locker rooms once it was time. She wore her thin, sheer leggings, black spandex shorts and t-shirt and tied her hair back so that she could cool off a bit.

She didn't forget that she needed to dye her hair. She decided since hoseok wanted to take her somewhere Saturday night - the night before her birthday - then she would dye her hair Friday evening. Meaning that she needed to take her current style down tomorrow evening.

Anyways - Trinity exits the locker room with her things. She made it to the gym where she could see her coaches, a few of the dancers along with the speaker etc.

"Ladies, begin your stretches. For about ten minutes I'll let you handle that and then we start going over your self made performances!" The coach said, standing up from her seat at the desk.

Trinity sighed and placed her things on the bleachers before getting on the floor to stretch. She knew that her muscles would still be aching in the end after stretching or not since it had been awhile since she danced.

Trinity spread her legs to about a 90 degree angle. She stretched her right arm out across her right leg, feeling the tension in her muscles but it released as she pulled back up. She did the same to her left leg and as she went down the middle - a body plops down next to hers.

"I was almost late." A feminine voice giggled as she too spread her legs.

Trinity didn't reply and only pointing her toes as she continued on stretching.

"I hope you don't mind me sittin' right here girl, I didn't wanna he too far out."

This time, Trinity had a feeling the girl was speaking to her. Trinity looked over to see the said girl.

"It's fine." Trinity smiled politely, bringing her knees up to stretch her torso, twisting to the side.

The girl beside her was very pretty. She had skin a few shades lighter than Trinity's with pretty curly hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail. She had pretty brown eyes and gorgeous pink lips coated with clear lip gloss.

If they were to stand then Trinity was sure they would be close in height. She had never seen this girl before though.

"I'm Kaliyah. But you can call me Kali for short." The girl suddenly said.

"I'm Trinity but you can call me Trin." Trinity says, standing up from her seated position. Kaliyah does the same.

"Trinity Trinity...how come I never see you at school girl? I follow you on ig." Kaliyah laughed. Trinity smiled.