HUG

Sana, Chan and Yohan arrived to the room. As Chan began opening the door, Sana cleared her throat.

"Chan theres something I wanted to talk to you about." Chan stopped and looked at Sana confused.

"Chan.. this is old but I still want to tell you cause I think it would be better to tell you than keep it hidden. At least for me since it's been bothering me so much." Chan stared at her.

"Chan I used to like you. A lot. Not as in a brother way but as a lover..." Chan eyes widen.

"Seriously?" Sana nodded. Chan began to laugh. Sana gave him a look.

"Hey! I'm being serious here!"

"Sorry it's just I used to like you too." Sana laughed.

"Guess we were both blind. Well at least you're happy now."

"Just me?"

"Well... Promise you won't tell?" Chan nodded.

"I promise. Now tell me!"

"Okay so there's this doctor who just got hired and he's so sweet and- hey don't look at me like that!" Sana looked away blushing. Chan smirked at her.

"Sana has a crush~" Yohan woke up and began crying. Chan panicked.

"What do I do?!" Sana pushed the door open as Chan followed her inside.

"Sorry for the wait." Sana took Yohan from Chan and slowly handed him to Hyunjin, who happily took him.

"It's okay Yohan." Yohan slowly began to calm down. Sana left the room. Chan smiled at the two. He took his phone and took a picture of the moment.

"He's so beautiful." Yohan opened his eyes. He looked at Hyunjin.

"I hope Sunoo likes him." Hyunjin continued looking at Yohan.

"Hyunjin... There's something I need to tell you." Hyunjin hummed, not taking his eyes off of Yohan.

"Jimin.. She's pregnant." Hyunjin looked at Chan.

"And Bambam came over and asked if we could take the child."

"Why did you say?"

"I said yes.." Hyunjin eyes softened. Chan looked at the floor.

"I just don't want the child to be put in any harm or anything or even get put in foster care.."

"Chan... I'm proud of you." Hyunjin smiled. Yohan reached out and started pulling Hyunjins hair.

"Not my hair!" Chan started laughing at the sight.

-

Hyunjins parents had brought Sunoo over to meet Yohan. Once they had reached the room they went inside. Sunoo walked in and saw Hyunjin carrying Yohan. He ran over to Chan and hid behind him.

"Come here." Hyunjin patted next to him. Sunoo slowly made his way over to him. Chan helped him get on the bed.

"This is your brother Yohan." Sunoo looked at Yohan who was busy drinking from a bottle.

Sunoo took the bottle out of Yohans hands, which caused Yohan to start crying. Sunoo looked at Hyunjin confused.

"No no don't do that!" Hyunjin took the bottle and gave it back to Yohan.

"Here do this instead." Hyunjin gently took Sunoos hands and made him hold the bottle up for Yohan. Sunoo smiled widely as he watched Yohan drink from the bottle.

"I'm doing it!" Hyunjin smiled. Chan and Hyunjins parents were busy taking pictures of the adorable moment.

"He's kinda ugly though." Sunoo continued.