🔞𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

- ok,, I PROMISE this is the last smut chapter lol. so WARNING!!!! -

Hyunjin layed himself on the bed. Chan hovered over him. There was no lust, just pure love in their eyes.

"Chan." Chan hummed. However Hyunjin didn't say anything else. Chan looked at him confused. Hyunjin just smiled.

"I just wanted to say your name." Chan smiled.

"Don't ruin the mood." Hyunjin giggled.

"Sorry. It just feels... odd since we both know what we are actually doing and we actually are trying to have a... child. But what if I can't have another-" Chan hushed him.

"Stop overthinking. Soon we will have another baby running around." Hyunjin blushed slightly.

"Sorry." Chan smiled and kissed Hyunjin.

"Don't be sorry. Lets just move forward." Hyunjin nodded.

"I don't know what I would do without you Chan." Chan began to trail kisses down Hyunjins jaw. Hyunjin threw his head back, his mouth opening slightly while quivering breaths escaped his lips.

Chan smiled softly. He continued placing kisses along Hyunjins collarbone.

"Chan~" Chan began to suck on his soft skin. Hyunjin gasped.

"Chan please~" Chan smirked. The tension between them began to grow and the mood changed.

"Please what? What is it that you want?" Hyunjin avoided Chans gaze.

"You." Chan smiled.

"Be more specific than that baby." Hyunjin face grew red.

"I want... you in me.." Chan ran his hand along Hyunjins bare stomach. He then moved himself to sit between Hyunjins legs.

"Chan~" Hyunjin snapped his hips forwards. Chan growled and slapped Hyunjins inner thigh. Hyunjin whimpered.

"I'm in control ok?" Hyunjin nodded softly. Chan position himself at Hyunjins entrance. Hyunjin placed his hands on Chans shoulders as he stopped.

"Aren't you gonna prep me..?" Chan smirked.

"Why should I do that?" Hyunjin pouted.

"Cause it's gonna hurt if you don't!" Chan pushed his tip inside of Hyunjin. Hyunjin gasped.

"Wh-Why didn't you warn me!" Chan didn't answer and continued to push himself inside of Hyunjin. Hyunjin threw his head back. He but his lip as he felt himself being nearly torn in half.

Chan placed small kisses on Hyunjins chest. Hyunjin was breathing heavily, try to adjust himself.

"Move please.." Chan slowly pulled out before slamming back in. Hyunjins hands gripped onto the bedsheets.

Chan pulled in and out of Hyunjin. The bed kept rocking back and forth. Chan bit his lip as he watches small drops of sweat appear on Hyunjins face.

"Chan~ I love you!" Chan smiled. He snapped his hips forward causing Hyunjins body to move forward.

"I love you too~" Hyunjin moaned loudly as Chan hit the special spot.

"Right there Chan~" Chan smirked. The burning pain Hyunjin once felt was long gone.

"Chan~ Im- I'm close~" Chan continued moving in and out of Hyunjin. He began to suck softly on Hyunjins neck, leaving trails of purple spots.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna~" Before Hyunjin could finish his sentence, he let out a loud moan as he came all over the sheets, along with his stomach.

Hyunjin layed on the bed breathing heavily. Chan continued to move in and out of Hyunjin.

"Ah fuck Hyunjin~" Chan came inside of Hyunjin, and fell into the space beside Hyunjin on the bed.

Hyunjin ended up falling asleep. Chan smiled and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, the door opened.

"ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!?!?!?" Sunoo said as Chan sat up all the way.

"Go to bed we are fine!!" Sunoo quickly closed the door after he realized what they were doing.