𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Jimin arrived home around midnight. She walked into the kitchen to get a water to see a plate of pancakes. Beside it was a picture. She went over to the table and picked up the picture and looked at it.

The picture fluttered to the floor as she ran to look for Chan. She opened the door to their share bedroom but surprisingly Chan wasn't there. She ran around the house looking for him until she went to the living room to see a small box open. On it was written "memories".

There was a small wooden box next to the open box. It belonged to Chan but Chan never let anyone open it but himself. But the lid was open and curiosity got the best of her.

She bit her lip slightly and she bent down and picked up the small box. There were loads of pictures and small accessories and other things. She quickly threw the box not wanting to believe what was inside. She picked up the necklace that had "Hwang" on it. She threw it aside and picked up the pictures which showed her own boyfriend next to his own neighbor. She soon heard the door open and quickly threw the stuff into the bigger box. She stood up.

"Chan! Where did you go? I was looking for you."

"I was just walking-" Chan stopped as he noticed the necklace on the floor.

"Did you open the box?!" Chan moved Jimin away from the necklace and gently picked it up.

"No! I didn't know it was there." Jimin lied. Chan remembered Sunoo holding Hyunjins picture.

"It was probably Sunoo. I'm sorry for misunderstanding." Chan smiled softly. Jimin sighed annoyed.

"So the pancakes.... is that for me?"

"Oh uh yeah. Just warm it up."

"Okay.. Also there was a picture by the table- I didn't look at it I promise I just wanted to let you know." Jimin noted. Chan walked to the kitchen. He quickly picked up the picture then went back to the living room.

"Thank you. I'll be in the room if you need anything."

"Oh okay angel." Chan just smiled and left, not saying anything back. Jimin sighed upset. She sat down on the couch.

"It's nothing.. He loves me.. I shouldn't make a big deal out of something not so important." Jimin mumbled. But something in Jimin knew that she was lying to herself. She knows Chan was lying about his feelings towards her. But she tried to not make it a big deal.

"Chan loves me. Not him."