𝗞𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗶

Hyunjin was busy getting ready for bed, still unsure what had happened today at the airport. He had so many questions about Chan. But in the end he'll know he will only stay as his fan then being close to him.

"He's just Felix's brother.. there's no way I would want to be with my friends brother.." Hyunjin sighed, looking down ashamed of himself

This left Hyunjin alone in his bathroom with his thoughts. He slowly made his gaze up to the mirror, making eye contact with himself. The thoughts he had been holding in for days had been kept in for so long that he had no idea what to do with them. His emotion were bottled up in his heart, mixed and indistinguishable. He didn't know which feeling was caused by what anymore.

"What's the meaning of life..?" Hyunjin spoke to himself quietly.

v—————-v—————-v

Kkami was laying on the bed, waiting for his owner to come back from the bathroom. They layed at there favorite spot on the bed, which was by where Hyunjin usually lays, underneath his phone.

*DING!*

Kkami jumped at the sudden noise joining from beneath then. They gotten up from there spot, causing them to open the message with there paw. Kkami then started running around on the bed, running on top of Hyunjin phone sending random things to people.

Hyunjin soon left the bathroom and made his way to his room. Once he arrived he saw the small creature run all over his bed.

"Kkami calm down!"

Hyunjin watched Kkami run around before picking them up from the bed, holding the puppy like a small child. Hyunjin smiled slightly before giving the dog a small peck on the head.

"Lets just relax and go to bed hm?" Hyunjin hummed, setting Kkami down on the bed.

Hyunjin soon noticed his phone unlocked. He thought he left it unlocked himself and shut his phone off, setting it on the nightstand. Before getting into bed he shut the lights off, making it dark in the room. He made his way to his bed, being careful with every step of his way. Once he made it, he layed down in bed, covering himself up with the blanket.

Hyunjin soon fell asleep, hoping tomorrow will be better for himself.

v—————-v—————-v

Chan hit the lock button on his phone to check notifications, disappointed once again to see that there was no messages from Hyunjin.

"you okay Chan?"

"hm?" Chan blinked at Hans sudden comment.

"You keep checking your phone, so I assumed you were worried about something" Han noted

"Am I really checking to much?"

"Yep. Waiting for someone?"

Chan sighed, "yeah... just waiting for a response."

Han nodded in response as Chans phone finally went off

Chan looked at his phone, seeing Hyunjins name pop up in the notifications. He felt his heart race, scared to see the response. He then handed the phone to Han, causing confusion to the boy.

"read the message out loud" Chan asked

"why?"

Chan looked at him, removing his hands from his face.

"please?"

Han sighed, "okay fine!" he replied, making the elder smile

Han opened the notification that was on the screen. He read over the messages, having a confused expression on his face, making Chan worried for the response.

"Maybe you should read this yourself."

"Why?" Chan asked

Han handed the phone to him as Chan took it from him. Chan stared at his phone, as a confused expression grew on his face. Silence grew in the room as the two looked at each other, confused more then ever.

"I think he turned into a dog" Han noted

"Hopefully not.."

Han giggled, giggling at his own joke as Chan shook his head, still thinking on how to respond to Hyunjins message.

"What's going on in here?"

"What?" Han stopped looking at Changbin

"I heard you laughing so I assumed something happened" he noted as he sat next to Chan on the bed

"Oh yeah! The boy Chan is talking to turned into a dog!"

"Really? Let me see!"

Chan handed the phone to Changbin as he went over the messages, "What the heck?"

Changbin looked at Chan as he shrugged in response. They then bursted out laughing cause of how funny it was to them. This definitely made Chan feel better after being so overwhelmed these days.