Johan took them and said, "Thank you".

He was about to close the door.

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"Johan I have to go to the library today," I said holding his gaze.

"Okay," he replied and closed the door.

I headed back to my apartment and continued to study. It was now 10 a.m.

Ugh, I feel so exhausted.ಥ‿

I took a hot shower. I opened my wardrobe to pick an outfit for the library. My eyes checked out at all the clothes that I had.

I have no idea what to wear nowತ_ತ

Yep perfect! ✧\(>o<)ノ

By the time I finished with my makeup, it was 11 a.m. I looked at myself in the mirror

I look stunning (。♡‿♡。)

I packed up my bag and exited my apartment. I knocked on Johan's door.

When Johan opened the door his eyes were amazed by Y/N. She looked gorgeous that urged him to compliment her but he couldn't do it.

"Johan? Are you okay?" I asked him.

Johan's thought was interrupted by Y/N.

He nodded "Yes, let's go"

On the way to the library, Johan saw Y/N from the corner of his eyes
"She's pretty," Johan thought.

We finally reached the library. I turned to Johan
"Johan, you can come by 5 in the evening to pick me up" I smiled.

"Okay," he said and began to walk from there.

"Bye, Johan! Have a nice day" I waved at him as he left.

I entered the library and saw Daniel and Jay sitting in the left corner of the room. I walked towards them.

"Hey, guys!" I grinned.

Daniel and Jay both saw me whisper "Shhh!"

I felt embarrassed for a second for being loud in the library
"I'm sorry" I whispered back and sat down on the chair.

I pulled the chair closer to the desk and looked at them "What're we starting with?"

"Oh it's math," Daniel said.

I opened my bag and started to take out my books. I felt a little dizzy because I haven't eaten anything yet. I somehow managed to be stable.

Jay was the one who was teaching us math. He was good at teaching us.

"Ohhhhh, I get it" I exclaimed "We've to use this formula and we should divide it by 2"

Jay nodded.

No matter how many questions I asked Jay was very patient with me and cleared my doubts.

All the other students in the library couldn't avoid staring at Y/N and her friends.

"They look like models"

"I wish I was that girl"

Everyone commented on them.

It was 1 p.m. now I felt hungry but if I eat now can't complete this work.

I only have one day it's alright I starve myself •́‿,•̀

Then we proceeded with English. I taught them grammar.

"Woah Y/N you so good in English" Daniel complimented.
Jay nodded to that.

I laughed, "thanks Daniel"

Very soon it was evening. The time was 4:45 p.m. It was a great day. Jay left us and Daniel offered that he will stay with me until Johan comes to pick me.

We were walking outside the library.

"I'm happy, that I spent the day useful," Daniel declared.

"Hehe, me too" I beamed.

Daniel wanted to ask Y/N about her friend. He wasn't sure how she will respond to that question.

As I was walking my legs felt weak and my vision began to blur, I couldn't hear anything properly.

"Daniel" I muttered as I grabbed onto his shoulder.

Daniel noticed that I was not steady he immediately threw his hands around my shoulders
"Y/N! Are you alright?" Daniel asked.

"It's I'm...I can't walk...my head-"

"Shh... Don't talk, I will get you some water," he said as he looked around for some store to buy water.

Johan arrived at the scene and saw Y/n who wasn't able to move and noticed Daniel holding her. He quickly pulled his hood over his head and ran towards Y/N.

Johan tapped on Daniel's shoulder trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"I'll take care of her from now on," Johan said as he pulled Y/N from Daniel.

Daniel recognised that he was her friend

"Hey! But wait let me just go buy some water" Daniel prompted refusing to let go of Y/n.

Johan glared at Daniel with rage "Don"t tell me what to do"

Daniel was speechless by Johan. Johan bends down to carried Y/N on his back.

Johan just left that place carrying Y/N on his back without saying anything to Daniel.

"I wish I had more time to talk with her today," Daniel thought as Johan carried Y/N from there.