Dahyun had scolded herself for ever being nervous for her date with Sana, Sana made her feel loved and worthy like no one else had ever done before. She felt like as long as Sana was in her life that nothing could taint her smile or the rainbow that painted itself across her ever growing heart.

The water glistened like diamonds under the smiling sun and the way it reflected off of Dahyun's glittery eyes made Sana second guess if the blue haired girl in front of her was in fact human and not an actual fairy that had graced her the privilege of her time.

Dahyun couldn't believe her eyes as she took in the view around her.

"Dahyun-ie, do you want to sit here?' Sana smiled, pointing to a hedge overflowing with violet flowers nestled in a perfectly shaded area that overlooked the lake.

She nodded eagerly, Sana squeezing her hand and leading her towards the area, setting down the basket and retrieving a floral blanket to place beneath them.

"Okay, on the menu today." Sana started, her head in the basket, "Strawberry sandwiches, some fruits, chips."

Dahyun smiled softly as she watched her go through the list, her ears perking at the mention of chocopies.

"I assumed you liked chocopies from the reaction they garnered at the party, unless that was just your drunk mind."

"I like them!" She took one in her hand, "I like them very much!"

The older giggled as she continued through the basket, slowly disassembling it onto the blanket, "I asked master Nayeon for her humble opinion of what your favourite drink was and she informed me that it was chocolate milk, so, I bought about four different types of chocolate milk just incase you didn't like one brand and I just couldn't decide."

Dahyun's heart swelled again, four chocolate milks were held in Sana's arms and noticeably for the first time, the girl sitting across from her looked flustered. The fact that Sana had put in the effort to make sure everything was perfect, even something as simple as a chocolate milk, did not go unnoticed by Dahyun.

"Now you're reminding me of the night of our first sleepover," Dahyun laughed and Sana joined in.

"Except there's no Momo to finish the other chocolate milks."

"No," Dahyun huffed, taking them from her hands, "and we won't need her because I'm going to drink them all."

She held as many of the chocolate milks above her head like a they were a trophy and in the midst of her triumph, they came tumbling down on her. Before any major damage could occur, Sana's hands were there to capture the stray bottles before they could collide with Dahyun's poor defenseless boobs and the two erupted in a fit of laughter.

The two snacked for a while, Dahyun continuously praising Sana for her picnic food choices and how lovely the strawberry sandwiches tasted. As time went by it felt like it was just the two of them by the lake, like they were back in Sana's dorm room like usual, the pink haired girls head resting on Dahyun's knees as they talked aimlessly, just admiring and enjoying the company of eachother presence.

Dahyun fed grapes into Sana's mouth and she felt like a moment couldn't be more perfect than this.

She gazed along the lake, the birds chirping and the wind blowing softly, like that of a perfectly written novel, "It's so beautiful here."

The upper part of Dahyun's body casted enough shade for Sana to gaze up at her soft features as her head turned towards the water.

"I think you're the most beautiful part." She smiled proudly as Dahyun's head turned down to hers.