Chapter-8

She took a deep breath, the woman sitting in front of her looking at her with confusion. "You want to become Mira's personal doctor," She asked and Y/N nodded her head. 

"I want to do that... " She said and the other woman shook her head. "Y/N .... You are a surgeon ... We need you here ... And about Mira... I will send someone else," Y/N bit her lips.

Taking a deep breath the latter speaks up,"Okay but on one condition you have to give us 3 days of your week," She said and Y/N smiled. "Why are you doing this," she asked. Smiling ear to ear she replied, "I can see myself in her.... And what I face in my childhood I don't want her to face the same," she said, The latter held her hand and caress it

__________

"I will pick her up from school." She said and Jungkook took a deep breath. "You don't have to do this," He said and she push him on his bed. "Why ... Daddy is worry," She said and he held her waist and lay her under him. He look at her with intense grace and she smile. She push him and stood up.

She wore his shirt and walked inside the bathroom. Jungkook follow her inside and when she about to close the door and held the door and walked inside. He held her waist just to earn a moan from her. Wrapping her legs around his waist and carry her to the sink.

"Jungkook....." "Shhh...." He said and place his finger on her lips. He caress it softly and smirk seeing her melting in his touch. Eomma.... Appa," They heard a sleepy voice and Y/N quickly push him. She walked towards the girl who is standing beside there bed.

"Mina~ya...." Y/N said and carry her. Jungkook come out and smile when she place her head on Y/N neck. "I going to make breakfast... You should get ready to," She said and walked downstairs with the girl in her arm.

"Do you sleep well," She asked when he put her on the counter. "Hmm... But I want to sleep with you," She said and Y/N smile. "Eomma," she said and Y/N replied her with hmm... "Today we have party in our school.... Everyone will be coming with their parents.... You are going to come with Appa," She asked.

Y/N stop her work and look towards the girl. She was about to speak when Jungkook spokeup coming downstairs. "I will come but you know Eomma Ave people so she has to go there," He said and she pouted, "but I told everyone that eomma will be coming," Jungkook caress her head before speaking.

"Eomma has duty...." He said and she nodded her head. She look towards Jungkook and he smile in assure. "It's your favourite Pancake right..." Y/N said and surve her pancake. She made cereal for Jungkook with his favourite Banana milk.

She give both of them their food and sat in front of them with her cereal. "Do you want anything," She asked to Jungkook who is staring at her. He shook his head and smiled.

Y/N wore her clothes getting ready for her work, again Mira words ran in her head. She took a deep breath and look herself in the mirror. "I accept her as my daughter then why I am afraid then?" She asked to herself. She smile before calling someone. "Can you push my appointment to 2pm," She asked.

_____

"Appa...." Mina walked towards her father wearing a beautiful gown, she smiled and he quickly took her in his arms. "Oh... Mr. Jeon," A man walked closer to him and bowed. "Nice to meet you sir," He said and Jungkook smiled before shaking their hand.

"Mina~ya...... Where is your Eomma?" A boy walked closer to her and the smile on her face faded. "You told me you have Eomma.... " He said and his father slapped him on his head. "I am sorry for his behaviour Mr. Jeon," The man said and Jungkook shook his head.

"Hello ... Jungkook-sii," The female who looked like his age walked closer to him. She smiles and looks towards Mina. "Honey.... He is my boss," She smiles, "do you remember me...." She asked and Jungkook thought about it a little and shook his head.

"Choi YoonJin," She said and Jungkook smiled. "It's been a while," He said and she laughed. "It was always you who didn't come to the reunion parties," Jungkook nodded his head, "Work and stuff you know," She nodded her head.

"Is she your child?" She asked pointing to Mina. He smiled and nodded his head. "Who is the lucky girl to marry you?" She asked. Jungkook was about to speak when he stopped when Mina yelled,"Eomma,"

She said when she saw Y/N walking towards them. Mina quickly ran towards her and she picked her up. "Do you miss me?" She asked and Mina nodded her head. "I want to introduce you to everyone Eomma," Y/N ruffled her hair as both man and woman were staring at her.

Her perfect body hugged by a formal black colour suit and her perfect smile enough for any man to fall for her. Jungkook smile seeing his daughter happy as they walked closer to them.

"Lee Y/N," YoonJin said and Y/N looked towards her. "I never knew you had a kid," Y/N look towards Jungkook who look bothered with her questions. She smile and nodded her head. "It was unexpected, But I am glad," She said and caress her daughter hair.

"Yah.... Kim Jong un," Mina said and quickly got off from her mother arms. Jungkook Y/N look towards a girl who angrily looking at the boy who is hidding behind his parents. "Look.... She is my eomma," She said and Y/N smile at how proud she is when she introduced her.

"She is so beautiful.... More then eomma," He said adoring her, YoonJin laugh when he embarrassed her in front of other. "You are lucky to have a beautiful kid and her mother," The man said and Jungkook held her waist pulling her closer to him. Sudden touch of his hand makes her look at him with wide eyes. "I am glad to have them," He said so sweetly making her heart skip the beat.

__________

"I am glad to have them" these words ring inside her head making her giggle time to time. "What are you thinking Dr. Lee," The patient asked. She look towards him and blink her eyes multiple time. "Huh.... Oh.... So Mr. Choi," "Mr. Jung," He corrected.

She smile and took a deep breath. "You need to take care of yourself a little more, And you will be fine," She said after reading his reports. He smile and stood up, he walked out of her cabin and it's time for another patient.

"Come in," Someone knocked. She look up towards the familiar woman standing there, she smile. "Annoying.... Cousin."