Chapter-7

Jimin walk inside his home looking angry. He directly walk towards familiar room. He knocked the door and open the door seeing the familiar woman standing beside the window looking outside.

"So you are here," She said ans turn around. He point his gun on her and she smile. "Do you want to kill me?" She said and he throw the gun on the floor and look at her. "I wish I could, but you know what You are my freaking sister," He said and she smile.

"Why are you doing this? You know that who she is?" He said and her face fall. Her eyes darken as she glare at him. "Because she has a things I don't, she has everything which belong to me And my child only," She said and turn around.

"Do whatever you want, I will not stop you until you push your limit. I, by myself send you behind the bars, keep that in your mind," He Said And about to walk out but stop by her words. "Then do that now because after losing the Love of my life, I have no fear," She Said And smirk.

He took a Deep breath And walk out after slamming the door. Her face sadden And she look towards the gun. "I wish you could understand the pain of losing someone you Love, I wish you can understand me, my pain, my sorrow, my tears, my loneliness," She Said And her tear fell from her eyes.

______

Y/N walk inside the room with food, she saw Mina sleeping on the bed while Jungkook sleeping on the chair. She walk towards him And caress his hair before calling his Name softly. "Jungkook," She Said And he tiredly open his eyes. He look towards her And she look in his eyes.

"You didn't eat dinner, I bought it for you," She Said And show him packet. She walk towards the couch And Sat down. He look at her while she opening the parcel. She look at him And gesture him to come there. He stood up And walk towards her And Sat down beside him.

"I don't know what you like but I bought black bean noddles And chicken," She Said And look at him. He smile And hold her hand. "Thanks for everything you did," He Said And she smile. "There is nothing to thanks for," She Said And he caress her face, she closed her eyes feeling the touch of his hand.

She hold his hand And open her eyes. They both look in each other eyes. His grace shifted on her lips as he slowly move his face towards her lips. He put his lips against her tasting the taste of her lips. They both deepen the kiss, as he hold her waist pulling her towards himself. She wrap her hand on his neck pulling him on her. They both lost in the kiss. In the start night, they both shared a meaningful kiss with each other.

___

"She is fine now but you have to took a good care of her," Mrs. Bae Said as Jungkook And Y/N both sitting infront of her. "She has a very critical case, I Hope you will take care of her," She Said And Jungkook nodded his head.

"I will discharge her today, you can take her home." She Said And they both shake there hand before walking out from the cabin. They walk inside Mina's room And see her sitting her staring the Wall blankly, They exchange look as they walk inside. "Mina," Jungkook called And she look at him tiredly.

"We are going back home," He Said And she stated at him as she is Reading him, from the last incident, she become quiet. Y/N smile And Sat on the bed. "Mina, We are going back to your real house, where you can live with your father," She Said And Mina shook her head.

"I don't want to go there, I want to stay here," She softly said, Jungkook eyes sadden And Y/N notice it. She smile And hold Mina hand. "Dear, Hospital is Not good place for you," Mina shook her head at her sentence.

"Its a good place for me, because I have you here, I can meet And spend time with you, I wish you are my mother," She Said And tears start falling. "My mom hate me, dad hate me, aunt (Ryuin) Hates me, everyone hates me then why I should go back," She Said And Jungkook look down.

"No dear, no One hate you, Look your father, he is here for you love , you shouldn't thing like that," She Said And Mina look towards Jungkook. "Do you regret my birth," Mina Said And start crying. Y/N quickly hug her And look towards Jungkook who lost in his thought. Y/N notice something in his eyes.

She took a Deep breath And look towards Mina And wipe out her tears too. "Baby, I am your mother, call me mom, And your dad loves you, he don't regret your birth," She Said And Mina look at her. "Can I call you mom?" She asked And Y/N nodded. Jungkook look at Y/N And sadly smile when he saw her hugging Mina.

Y/N hold his hand as he about to walk, Y/N know that she is the only ones who can fixed there relationship, she is the only ones who can help Mina to recover, help Jungkook to become a real parent.

____

Mina discharged, They all driving to house, mina sit behind as Y/N set beside Jungkook who is driving. Mina seems little happy after there conversation but there is something in Jungkook mind which is bothering him. Y/N notice something different but she ignore it be cause she don't want to push him on his edge.

They reach the mansion And they get out from the car. Mina holds Y/N hand And Jungkook carries some bag which soon taken by the Butler. "Sir ...  I have decorated the princess's room," the butler said and Jungkook nodded.

"Eomma.... Let go and play," Mina said and She shook her head. "First I will give you bath then you have to eat ." Mina smile and nodded her head. The maid come closer to her, "welcome back ma'am... I will take princess and give her bath," She said and Y/N was about to speak and Jungkook speak up.

"You can trust them," He said and held her waist. Y/N look towards him and nodded her head. "We need to talk," He said as they walk towards his room. "You know .... You give Mina a false hope.... " He said an Y/N shook her head. "I can be her mother," She said.

"You can't.... You have your life to live... Please don't do anything which is not good for you," He said. She walked closer to him. She hug his waist and put her head on his chest. "I want to be her mother.... I want to be with you.... With her.... I am happy if I do this."