His face brightened as our eyes met. I could see his lips trembling as he tried hard to control his emotions, his throat bobbing. I slowly smiled at him and that was all he needed to break down. His eyes brimmed with tears and they began falling down his cheeks. My own eyes welled up seeing it. Ian chuckled softly and wiped away his tears with the back of his hand. He straightened up and watched me with a small smile on his lips, blinking back his tears.

He took a step forward as we reached him and my father gently placed my hand on his. Ian held it tightly and helped me up the stairs.

Ian smiled through teary eyes, holding both my hands as we faced each other. "You lool beautiful sweetheart" He murmured. "So beautiful"

I smiled and gave a gentle squeeze to his hands as a gesture of thank you.

"Dear beloved and honoured guests" The wedding officiant started. "We're gathered here today to join Ian and Hailey in the union of marriage. Their formal commitment to each other...'

His words faded as I stared at those deep blue eyes I loved so much. They were filled with so many emotions, joy, happiness, bliss, love and many more much mirroring mine. Looking at them I was reminded of the first day we met and the days we spent together thereafter. It was amazing to think how a simple hiccup and a disastrous kiss turned into a holy matrimony. How such simple events made me find my one true love, my better half. Be it destiny or fate I was forever thankful for giving me such a perfect man. He was my everything.

Ian brushed his fingers across mine, pulling me out of my daze. He gave me a wink and I had a hard time containing my grin.

"Ian Kingston" The officiant looked at Ian. "Do you take Hailey Evans to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?

Ian smiled brightly. "I do"

Warmth spread through me and I felt my chest tighten at those words in his lips.

The officiant glanced at me. "Hailey Evans, do you take Ian Kingston to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all other, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

The corners of my mouth rose. "I do"

Ian's whole face lit up with joy and he squeezed my hands unable to contain his happiness. My own face brightened at his reaction. He was so sweet.

We exchanged our rings, two beautiful gold wedding bands and I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach knowing what was after. A kiss to seal our marriage. I saw excitement in Ian's eyes and I couldn't help but smile.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife" The officiant smiled at Ian. "You may kiss the bride"

Ian took now time idling by. He grinned in joy and pulled me against him, capturing my lips in a fervent kiss. I heard the crowd cheer and clap and I kissed him back with equal passion, sealing our matrimony.

...

The night has fallen and every tree and bush surrounding the reception was lit with fairytale lights spiraled around them. Hanging from the branches were lanterns with different patterns in it and four post tents were set up, candle lights lighting up the rose decorated tables inside where the guests were crowded at.

I dragged Ian away from them, rubbing my cheeks. "My God, my cheeks hurt from smiling too much. Those people won't stop talking. They won't even let us go-"