Chapter 1

.

.

.

[ A/N: Keep in mind that they were Class 2-A.]

Midnight POV

Ugh, my head hurts really while I'm holding a stock of paper works as walking through the halls alone.

It's kinda lonely to be honest, I just finished teaching the Class 2A some lectures~

You know what I meant.

Moving on, it was lunch time and saw some students passing by and clearly ignoring this beautiful woman who lives in earth. I meant me, if you guys we're confuse-wait I'm the only one who's beauTIFUL!

I bet Mount Lady is scowling at my last statement, anywho I sighed in tiredness.

I'm too young for this shit, like really.

"Midnight-sensei!" A voice called out, I look back and saw the cinnamon roll residential of Class 1-A or Problem Child, that's what Aizawa prefer.

"Yes Midoriya, something wrong?" I smiled but he's nervous? What's up? I see his thumbs we're fiddling, it's quite cute actually.

Then I realized something, like a train hit me.

Don't tell me. This scene, it's like I seen on anime romantic saga.

The sun rays was piercing through the windows, as the leaves we're dancing through the wind followed by the students chatter.

But, it's just me and Midoriya who's like in our own world and I can see his cute face who's blushing up storm.

I didn't know that Midoriya likes me in this way! I need to prepare some rejected lines just like some movies would do, I didn't even expect he'll be confessing to me.

Oh Midoriya, never knew you're into old wome-

"I-I wanted t-to help y-you from t-those papers."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"M-midnight-sensei? Are you okay?"

"H-huh? Oh yeah I am, don't worry and here thanks for the help." I quickly gave the papers and started to walk faster while he's following behind.

You didn't read anything.

It was quite uncomfortable silence for the both of us, I mean...you know what? Shut up.

I quietly glance to my back and see Midoriya was catching up so I started to walk slowly not pressure him, he's actually carrying it carefully and not to dropped them off.

Izuku Midoriya, the Problem Child of Class 2A where he always getting into trouble, he's timid, shy and reckless when it comes to hero activities.

But passionate when it comes saving in people which I admired him for being like that, even no matter what happened to him or his body is going to explode, he's still willing to help others just making sure they are safe.

We'll he's quirk is quite scary, I mean own quirk is destructible to his own body?

The time when he save Todoroki at the Sport Festival, I was amaze at his stunt even he lose at the battle, he didn't care and just to help Todoroki use his flames.

Not to mention, the time when they attack by the villains in USJ. Jeez, why the Class 1-A always getting so much trouble especially to him?

"Midnight-sensei? A-are you alright?" He concerning said to me.