🦋 Quatre 🦋

»•»🌸«•«

»•»🌸«•«

Next morning, the des oiseaux were chirping loudly, the sun was brightly shining as ever and light sounds of waves could be heard. The sunlight came through curtains on a beautiful girl, who was sleeping.

The girl looked too deep in sleep. She was having a peaceful sleep on a king sized bed without a care. Her soft silvery hair was scattered on her pillow, her face had no makeup on, it was bare. Still, she looked too beautiful.

Esme moans in her sleep when she feels light sunlight on her face and covers her head with a duvet to escape the sunrays. She smiled in her sleep like a baby, who got her favourite chocolate when she blocked the sunrays.

But her smile faded away into the air when she realised something, her eyes opened wide, she was awake now. She gets up from the bed before looking around the room. One thing she realised was that she wasn't in a hotel but in some strange place.

The room was lovingly built with stone floors, high-beamed ceilings, and antique details for a luxurious yet charming feel. There was one coffee table at the side, one king-sized bed, some luxurious furniture and many more things.

But the thing which caught her attention was that the whole room was noir, no matter what she saw, everything was noir. The floor stone, wall paints, furniture and all those things in the room were noir.

The owner sure loved noir.

She put her small feets on the cold floor, and felt a cold sensation on her feets as she is quite sensitive to cold. She didn't mind those things and went to look out of the window to see where she was but her jaw dropped on the ground when she looked outside. 

She could see a huge garden which was full with noir roses, a noir luxurious fountain, mountains and a small artificial mer which had noir water in it. But the water was still clean. Even the gates of the mansion were painted in noir.

She pokes her small head a little out when a sudden thought comes into her tiny brain. As expected, the mansion was also painted in noir colour. She sighed, the owner is quite weird and is obsessed with noir to no extent.

Esme looked at her clothes, it has changed into pajamas and sighed. Someone must've changed her clothes which she worn yesterday. She tries to remember what happened last night, but sadly she couldn't remember anything.

This always happens. Whenever she hears the pitter-patter, her head starts to ache a lot till she faints wherever she is. After waking up, she doesn't remember anything at all, not even blurry images come into her mind. Life is surely tiring.

She really wants to know who changed her clothes. By looking at the place she can tell that the owner is quite rich but she isn't sure if he is a good man or not. Numerous questions were going on in her head. She is scared, worried, shocked and surprised.

A click sound woke her up from her thoughts, and someone opened the door. Esme looked towards the door and her jaw, yet again fallen on the ground. Her eyes opened wide and her head felt like it short-circuited. The man was too handsome for her poor heart.

A man strode in the room, dressed immaculately in a long, classic noir coat that he pulled off easily with his tall stature and broad shoulders. A pair of fitted, perfectly-ironed dress pants covered his long legs. His short black hair was sharp and stylish.

His face was well-defined with a perfect jawline and flawless features, like that of an artisan's treasured sculpture. His features were deep and cold, while his eyes were sharp with a piercing gaze that could freeze a person to their bones.

He exuded a strong, dominating aura that was both overwhelming and intimidating, preventing anyone from getting too close. He was the definition of perfection and can be called a prince charming out of the comic book.

But the thing that caught more attention of Esme was the man's beautiful yeux noirs violets. It made him look out of the world, so magical and more handsome than he already is. Another feature of his  also made her drool and that was his sharp as knife jawline.

Her love for a man with sharp jawline can't be expressed in words.

»•»🌸«•«

Des oiseaux - Birds

Noir - Black

Mer - Sea

Yeux noirs violets - Purple-black eyes.

»•»🌸«•«

I repeat again, not everything is sweet.

Love you.