𝟏𝟓. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Miles, Chris and I walk over to the couch, where I cuddle up to my boyfriend. My parents and my sister are outside, in the gazebo. "So um, do you mind if I ask you some questions about your job?" Miles asks, still looking at Chris.

"Not at all" he replies, smiling at him. "Cool! So um, I want to be an actor when I get older, but I'm not sure how to start. Do I go to a school, or do I sign up for like, auditions?" Miles asks. He's 16 years old now, such a sweet boy he is.

"You could do both of those things, actually. Sure, a school looks good on your resume, but you'll learn more from actually doing it" Chris tells, and Miles nods his head.

"Right! But I'm not sure if they're going to ask me for anything if I didn't do a school for it" Miles adds. "Maybe you can get some help from an unexpected source..." Chris replies, slightly suggesting something which makes me smile.

I sit up straight, and admire his beautiful bearded face as he looks at my little brother. "W-what do you mean...?" Miles nervously ask. Chris stays silent for a second, and looks at me. "What do you think? Is he suitable for..." Chris asks, still looking at me with a little smile.

"I think you should call a certain someone to find out, but if you ask me, yes he is" I reply, looking back at him. "Guys, what are you talking about?" Miles asks, getting a little nervous as he can't decide if he should be excited or scared about what's going on.

"I'll go give him a call real quick" Chris says, standing up. "I'll walk with you" I add, and we get to the backyard, leaving Miles confused. "Just to be sure, you're calling Rian, aren't you?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, could you go ask your parents if they're okay with it? You know, it's in Boston and all... I'll call him and suggest it, but your parents have to be okay with it. Oh, and Miles could stay at our place" he replies, gently placing his hands on my upper back.

I nod my head, give him a kiss on his lips and walk over to the gazebo. "Hi sweetie!" my mom cheers as I sit down next to her. "So, you're really in love hm?" she asks. "Yeah, I am" I reply, smiling bright as I think about Chris.

"We can see that! You look so happy, and so does he! You two are an amazing couple" my sister Sierra adds

"We can see that! You look so happy, and so does he! You two are an amazing couple" my sister Sierra adds. "Yeah, we definitely are in love" I reply, and we all softly laugh.

"What do you guys think? Do you like him?" I ask, getting a little nervous. "Oh yes, I love him! He's better than I imagined, he looks so in love" my mom replies. "He's a great guy, indeed better than I imagined as well. Come on, who wouldn't love him? He's Captain America!" my dad chuckles, making us all laugh again.

"And such a gentle man. He insisted on helping with the dishes, interacted with Miles so well and looking at you with such passion and love in his eyes" Sierra adds. "I'm glad you all like him that much, I'll go tell him later. He was so nervous he could cry" I giggle.