𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

"Come on, let's take a shower and get ready to go" Chris says, standing up. I sigh, get up as well and wrap my arms around him as fast as I can. "It's so early" I giggle against his chest, making Chris laugh with me. We get to the bathroom, take a shower together and get ready.

Chris always loves to wash my hair in the shower, and it feels amazing when he does that. "You smell so good, baby" he tells, placing his face in the crook of my neck, hugging me from behind. "Are you excited?" he asks, turning me around with a smile.

"Very! Are you? Oh, I was thinking, maybe we shouldn't walk into the airport at the same time. I'll go in like five minutes after you" I suggest. He sighs, and nods his head. "Okay, but I can't wait to show everyone that I'm with you" Chris replies with a smile, and he gives me a kiss.

"Me neither, honey. Let's just wait a little longer" I add, and I walk away from him. "How about, if everything goes well, we tell them when we get back?" he asks, looking like he really wants to.

I softly smile, and give him another kiss. "I'd like that" I reply, making him smile bright. When we're both ready to go, we take different cabs to the airport. We meet again at the gate, and sit next to each other in the plane.

__________

|text message|
|4 Musketeers⚔️|

Sebbie
Wanna hang out again tonight?

Lizzie
Sure! You guys can come
to our place

Chris
I can't, sorry

Me
Me neither😬

Sebbie
Noooooo

Sebbie
Why not?

Chris
I'm out of town

Sebbie
Vacation?

Chris
Yeah, France

Lizzie
Good decision, go relax a
little!

Me
I'm out of town too, but I'm
leaving for Italy

Sebbie
Good decision as well, the
both of you have been stressed
out

Lizzie
Have fun out there! 😘

Me
Thank you! 💘

Chris
Thanks🤗

__________

"Okay, so I'm in France and you're in Italy" I giggle, taking his hand. "Oh well" he chuckles, and we both laugh. After a few hours of sleeping with my head on Chris' shoulder, the plane lands. It wakes me up, so I rub my eyes and look at Chris.

"Hey there, had a good sleep?" he asks, removing some strings of hair from my face. I nod my head and sme at him. "Did you?" I ask in reply, looking at his slightly upcoming stubbles.

"Yeah, now let's go" he replies, and we get out of the plane. With our luggage and a cab, we get to the villa he rented. "This is huge!" I cheer, waiting for Chris to unlock the door. "I think you should see the backyard" he mysteriously tells, making me frown a little.

"Okay then!" I giggle, and he opens the door. "You want me to-" I try to ask, but he interrupts me. "Straight to the backyard, please" he says with a smile on his face, looking a little nervous as well. I softly laugh again, and walk over to the backdoor.

I open it, and see the whole terrace filled with candles and rose paddles. I smile as my eyes tear up, and happily sigh. "Did you do th-" I try to ask again, until I turn around and see Chris with a huge bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Honey..." I silently say, walking up to him with tears in my eyes. "I just want to tell you something today, with a little question as well" Chris says, handing over the bouquet. "T-thank you" I giggle, wiping away my tears.

"We met a few months ago, but from the moment I saw you, I knew you were going to be mine. I knew that it was going to be you, and you forever" he tells.

I nod my head, and give him a kiss. "Me too, Chris" I giggle, taking his hand. "Well I'm glad, because I'm going to tell you something important, something straight from my heart" he replies, smiling bright.

I nod my head again, and look right into his eyes. "I um... I... This is actually pretty nerve-wracking" he chuckles, looking at our hands. "I love you" I nervously, but immediately say.

Chris looks back at me, and softly smiles. "Wait, are you saying that to me or are you trying to help me get through the sentence?" he jokingly asks. "Oh shut up Evans" I giggle, and he wraps his arms around my waist as he keeps smiling.

"I love you, Amelia" he tells after looking into my eyes for a few seconds. I softly smile back at him, and try to give him a kiss but he backs off. "What's wrong?" I ask, immediately getting worried.

"I want to ask you something, and give you your final gift" he tells, grabbing a little pink velvet box from his pocket. "I was wondering, since we love each other and have been dating for a few months, can I start calling you my girlfriend now?" he asks, looking a little nervous again.

My eyes tear up yet again, and I nod my head. "Yes you can" I silently reply as a tear rolls down my cheek. He wipes it away from me, and kisses me passionately. "I love you so much" he whispers. "I love you too, honey" I reply, and we kiss again.

"Oh, right. Your final gift" Chris adds handing over the little box. I smile at him, open the box and widen my eyes. "Oh my God... It's... It's beautiful... I don't even know how to thank you!" I say as I see a little silver butterfly ring in the box.

"Ofcourse, baby. It matches with your necklace. May I?" he asks, taking the ring and asking for my hand. I nod my head, and smile as he slides it over my finger.

 I nod my head, and smile as he slides it over my finger

"Thank you so much" I add, wiping away my tears. He smirks at me, gives me a little kiss and takes me inside to see the rest of the house. When we get to the bedroom, he immediately throws me on the bed. Well, you can guess what kind of amazing I-love-you sex happened next.

The next morning, I wake up with Spanish sunlight shining on my face. I instantly smile, turn over and see Chris looking at me. "Goodmorning, boyfriend" I say with a smile, wrapping my arm around him.

"Goodmorning, girlfriend" he chuckles in reply, kissing my forehead. "So, we're in a serious relationship now?" I ask, rubbing his arm. "I think we are, baby. Are you still sure about that?" he asks in reply.

"Oh yes, one hundred percent. Are you though? I mean, all the fame..." I add, but he shakes his head. "Fame can ruin this whole thing, you know? Let's tell our friends, out families but maybe not the world yet" Chris suggests.

"I agree, let's do that" I reply, and I give him a kiss on his lips. He's right, fame will ruin this. All the articles they write, all the pictures they post, it messes with your privacy. There won't be a lot of PDA in this relationship, but that's totally fine with me. I'm not a PDA type of person anyway.

Chris and I spend the day at our personal pool, which is in the backyard. There are no neighbors, and nobody can see us here. We have the best time every in Spain with each other, and I fall in love with him even more than I already am.

- Two Weeks Later -

Chris and I had the most amazing time here, too bad it ends tomorrow. It's our last day, and we're having dinner at the villa. Chris' beard grew, and God, I love it! Too bad it had to come off for this next movie he gets to do.