She had to admit, they were absolutely gorgeous.

Then came Madame Maxine, the very tall woman from earlier. She was wearing very elaborate purple robes, with a silver fur lining around the collar. Professor Dumbledore met her down the main aisle and lead her to the front with a polite hand. She, and the rest of her amazingly attractive students, bowed when their dance finished. Castor was not at all surprised when the Ravenclaw table was extended, and the French students of Beauxbatons were seated.

There was a very beautiful blonde student who sat next to Eliza, her graceful looks were captivating, and she was pulling along what Castor assumed was a younger sibling, who looked just as pretty. She introduced herself as Fleur Delacour, and (she was right!) her younger sister Gabrielle.

"And now our friends from the North." Dumbledore was at the front of the room again. "Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang, and their High Master Igor Karkaroff."

The door opened again. The Durmstrang Academy was known for being strict in the teachings of its students. They seemed to be dressed in their finest robes, though for the slightly warmer climate of Scotland, they might be a bit heavy. With their robes being a deep brown, and large fur linings with golden accents, they began their own dance. Wooden staffs pounded the stone of the Great Hall, and several students did some amazing acrobatic moves and what looked to be a combination of several types of martial arts. One student at the front of the room blew fire, and he large flaming snake slithered around the room before disappearing.

Igor Karkaroff strutted through the doors then, and he was not alone.

"Holy shit!" Eliza gasped, her eyes wide and barely containing her excitement.

"Eliza!" Castor hissed across the table, but she was laughing at her roommates barely contained joy.

"It's Viktor Krum!" She was practically bounding in her seat, earning a few odd looks from the ladies of Beauxbatons, but Eliza didn't care. Castor was a bit star stuck as well, the renown quidditch player was as attractive as he was good on a broom, with high arching eyebrows and a well-built frame that put most of their own quidditch players to shame.

Igor Karkaroff was a stern looking man, with a scowl that could give Professor Snape a run for his money. The High Master wore stark, white robes, and he carried a large staff as he greeted Dumbledore by shaking his hand. Castor caught her twin eyeing Karkaroff with a critical eye, and she wondered what her brother was thinking. A quick sweep over the Professor's table, and she saw not only the nervous look from Professor McGonagall, but the watchful eyes of Professor Snape...all of them, watching one man. Castor decided right then that she did not want anything to do with Igor Karkaroff if she could help it.

The students of Durmstrang were seated at the extended Slytherin table. They all sat up straight, trying to look presentable and like they were the most important house at Hogwarts. The High Master Igor took an empty seat next to Professor Snape, both of whom did not hold back on turning their noses up at each other. Madame Maxine was seated in a chair that almost rivaled Dumbledore's throne.

The feast began, and Castor was not at all surprised to see some French dishes were on the table as well. Bouillabaisse, Escargots, and several French deserts, macarons and eclairs. Castor and Eliza chatted with the girls and boys of Beauxbatons, and although their accents were prominent when speaking English, they were not very difficult to understand. Eliza turned around to look at the Slytherin table, the third time in the last ten minutes.

"Eliza!" Castor laughed at her roommate, who wasn't even paying attention to what was on her spoon as she almost dripped soup down the front of her shirt. "Leave the man alone. He just got here!"