Part- 04

Y/N P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw a picture of mine. DON'T TELL ME THE GIRL HE LIKES......IS ME!? OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? This has to be my dream. C'mon wake up Y/N!! Ok..this is not a fucking dream. He likes me! No! He loves me!

'' You got only this one? This looks so bad!! Just see my face....I look drunk...Tae!! Why this one? You have- '' I couldn't finish my sentence. Why? Because he cut me off by kissing.

My eyes opened wide like the sky. The kiss was so gentle, so soft. It was like his lips were meant for me and mine for him. He slightly bit my lower lip for permission which I gladly gave. We fought for dominance and he won. A few more seconds and...I am out of oxygen.

I tapped his shoulders to stop. He stopped after 10 seconds. I kept my head on his shoulder and took long deep breaths. '' That was good...have you kissed anyone before? '' he asked, hugging me. '' No...I haven't kissed anyone before...wait- '' '' This was your first kiss..and I took it... '' he completed it for me.

How can he make me blush in this simple sentence? Anyways...I am craving for his kiss...hehe. '' I love you Tae...I love you '' I said, kissing him once again. Maybe it was very deep. '' Looks like someone liked my kiss......and is wanting more.. '' he said, smirking at me. Oh my god! Such a tease!

'' Stop it Tae!! So what if I liked your kiss and wanted more huh? '' I quickly covered my mouth, realizing what I just told. Oh my god! Can someone please tell me why all these embarrassments are with me? Ooo..I got it! I am the goddess of embarrassment! Yes! I am the goddess of embarrassment.

'' Baby...no problem..my kisses are only for you! Ask me whenever you want it...I will give you gladly '' he said cupping my cheeks. I hugged him tightly which he gave back. '' Tae let me go! Or else I will be like a paper... '' I said, pushing him slightly. He broke the hug and held my hand taking me to one of the chairs.

I sat and saw the food in front of me. Ayee....everything looks so good! '' Who made these all? You? '' I asked, looking up at him. '' These all are made by....me! '' he said, spreading his arms and patting himself. '' Ooooo...I didn't know you can make tasty food......you never made! '' I said with a small pout. '' Now I will make na..for you and my future babies... '' he said, caressing my left cheek.

'' W-what? Babies? '' I can feel my cheeks burning. He nodded. Oh my god!! He wants babies...I have to work so hard...oh my! What am I thinking!? '' Thinking of something? You look red! '' he said, smirking. He knows how to make me blush right? Yes...he knows. '' N-no...nothing.. '' I somehow said.

We started eating with random talks. '' When did you start liking me? '' He asked which led me to stop eating. '' I...I don't know...maybe from the day we started going on dates...what about you? When did you start? '' I asked, looking straight into his dark chocolate brown orbs. '' Umm..maybe I started liking you from the day we met...but I realized it now... '' he said, showing his perfect white teeth.

'' Oh..well...let's go now...it's very late and tomorrow's our wedding...and I don't want to be that sleepy and tired.... '' I said, clapping my hands. He chuckled and stood up. I stood up but didn't feel like I was walking. I looked down to see I was being carried by Tae. '' What are you doing Tae? Let me down...I can walk... '' I said, trying to get down. '' No...why? You said that you don't want to be tired...so if you walk then you will be tired...so I am helping you duh! '' he said, making me smile.

Author P.O.V

You opened the front door and met your parents sitting. You greeted them and made your way to your room. You sat on the bed and remembered all the sweet moments with him, your fiancé, Taehyung. You smiled when you remembered the kiss. Few minutes later you changed your clothes to some comfy one.