Part - 02

Author P.O.V

You recognized the person. He was none other than Kim Taehyung. He stood up with a very confused face. '' What are you doing here? Wait you said you are going to meet someone and mom you said we are going to meet someone....what's going on? Can someone tell me? '' he said almost screaming '' Mom....we were going to meet them? If yes...then how can this be a business meeting? Mom, please answer me!! '' You said, confused as hell. '' This isn't a business meeting...we want you both to marry... '' Mr. Kim said while you both looked at each other in shock. '' No! I don't want to marry her....I have a girlfriend... '' Taehyung said angrily. '' Please dear, accept this marriage... '' your father said more like begged. '' But dad....he has a girlfriend...why do you want me to marry him..? '' You said you don't want to marry him. It's not like you hate him, it's just he will be sad if has to break up with his girlfriend. '' I want you to marry him because if you marry him then Mr. Kim will collaborate with our company...and we will have a big profit...please marry him '' your father said. But only for his profit why will I make my best friend sad! '' Okay....but in one condition...if he is okay then only I will....if he says no then I won't be marrying him.. '' you said as your father nodded as a yes.

Y/N P.O.V

He was almost shouting at his parents when he stopped seeing me. '' I will marry him if he says yes...I don't want to make him sad..... '' you said looking at him. I never had a crush on him or on anyone. '' Okay......I will marry her.... '' he said with sadness in his voice. I don't want my best friend like this '' ........just because of your company.. '' he said looking at his parents '' So...marriage next weekend? '' Everyone nodded but Tae didn't. '' So now you both can talk '' Mrs. Kim said, looking at me. '' Okay...let's go outside '' he said looking at me but why does he look like he wants to talk to me desperately? Anyways I will go after all he is my soon to be husband. Not gonna lie he is a dominant. '' What do you want to talk about with me? And I am very hungry so - '' he started crying leaving me confused. I came near him and patted his back '' What happened? Why are you crying? Tae!!!! Tell me...I will help you out! '' I said, trying to stop him from crying. '' I-I love her....I d-don't want to m-marry y-you... '' that kind of hurt me. I don't know why but it felt like someone stabbed me. '' it's okay....I know you love her...I don't mind you keeping her as your girlfriend with me as your wife...just please don't cry...that hurts me seeing you cry...okay...now stop crying...show me your boxy smile...did you lose it somewhere? '' I tried to stop him and it worked. I really can be a good mother but for that I need to be fucked. Gosh!!!! Y/N!!!!! Stop thinking like this!!!! He slowly showed me his lovely boxy smile. He looked so cute! '' Thanks Y/N....I'm sorry if you don't like me having a girlfriend with you as a wife... '' I already told him I don't mind.

Author P.O.V

'' I told you....I don't mind... '' you said with a smile. You didn't know why but you kinda didn't like him having a girlfriend. You shrugged off the thought of you liking him. '' Let's go...they must be waiting for us.... '' he said while wiping off the non existence sweat from his head ''yeah...l-let's go '' You said standing up from your seat but soon stumbled on your heels and landed on Taehyung who was shocked and your heart was beating like crazy but you managed to get up. After getting up and helping him get up you saw a rosy shade of pink on his cheeks. You chuckled and headed back to the restaurant. '' Talked too much...so we decided that the marriage will be held next month's first Saturday...okay? '' You just nodded and looked at Taehyung who also nodded like you.

Soon the month was going to end and aa your parents said the marriage will be soon. But during the time you and Taehyung had gone on dates. His sweetness and cuteness made you fall for him. You didn't confess yet as you know he loves his girlfriend but these days he is with you most of the time not with his girlfriend. The thing you noticed is that he is very possessive towards you which made you fall even more for him.

Time skip ( 2 Days before wedding )

Y/N P.O.V

Here I am with my fiancé standing in front of a huge shop, more specifically a huge gown shop. He was with me all the time. There was a light pink colored gown which I liked a lot. I took it and showed it to him with a huge smile plastered on my face '' How is this? Should I go and try? Hmm? '' I said as he slowly looked at it '' yeah....go and see... '' with that I rushed to the changing room and started changing. Wow! It looks great on me. It hugs my curves perfectly. Now the question is will he like it? Anyways I am going to buy this. I came back to him and fake coughed to get his attention. He looked at me then he checked me out? Yeah he checked me out and wait- is he blushing? Y/N you made him blush!!!!! Wow!!!! I am proud of you Y/N!!!! '' Y-you look great! Umm....I liked this one. Can you show me this too? '' he showed me a black gown with a few pearls on it. Wow!!!! What a choice Tae!!!! I love it! '' Yeah why not! Sureeee!!!! Now gimme gimme ooh gimme gimme ~ ''

Taehyung P.O.V

This girl! Aishhh!!! U r making me fall for you!!! She came out wearing that dress. Goddd!!!! She looks damn good!!!! I should only buy black colored dresses for her. And for that Minji....I hate her...I broke up with her. Y/N doesn't know this but I will tell her someday. '' You look great in this one...wait I am giving you some more '' I brought her many more things and she was just taking all those happily. Now I am happy that I am marrying someone who knows me very well. Maybe I Now love her?