"Sorry, I'm very naughty that's why" You chuckled and slowly looked at her before she finally pulled her arms away from you. She gave you a cute chuckle and started walking towards the silver jaguar on your right, few yards away from you.

 She gave you a cute chuckle and started walking towards the silver jaguar on your right, few yards away from you

Upon unlocking her car, she ducked and went to find something beneath her steering wheel. The hood on your front made a popping sound as it raised slightly. "What are you going to do?" You asked, lifting the hood and the hood's strut to hold it. 

"You know how to put this liquid thingy on my car? I mean, I don't really know how to since they just gave this coolant thing for me." She pouted, showing a grey container which was the coolant at you. "I know, come give it to me" Extending your arm at her, she suddenly pulled her arm away "You gotta teach me, how to"

You softly sighed and nodded afterwards. She handed you out the container and stood beside you as you started finding the coolant reservoir. Luckily, you found its hole just beside the main engine.

"Can I try?" she asked, her eyes being satisfied as you were pouring out the coolant over the reservoir. Pausing your task, you handed her the container. "Alright just pour it over that hole accurately, okay?"

"Yahhh, I mean support me too, don't just watch me" 

Your eyebrows lowered "What do you mean? asked you, in a puzzled tone.

"Behind me, then support my hand as I pour this over, I might spill it cause, I'm clumsy" She giggled. Did she mean you'd be, behind her? Hearing this just made you remember a memory again.

~~~

"No I mean, like you go behind me and~~~ teach me by directing and holding my arms or my body at every move?"  Yoona softly murmured to you as she raised both of her arms.

~~~

You closed your eyes and looked down, lightly shaking your head as you remembered that night with Yoona. "Yah? are you okay?" Naeun reassured, waving her other hand at you "Is something wrong? Did I caught you off??"

"No you didn't, I mean I just remembered something" You answered hastily. As you found the container closed in her hand, you gave her a puzzled look "You're done?"

"I mean, yeah because I really need to" She grinned nervously. The way she looked at you knew that something was wrong "Yah, why are you acting so different since awhile ago?"

"Nothing nothing" You forcedly smiled, still resisting "Anyways, everything's good now?"

"Indeed, I was about to invite you in my apartment right now but I guess it's not the right time for you" Her smile faltered, expecting that you would probably reject that one. 

"Today?" 

She nodded with her lips pouting at you. You had been with her only once and yet this was your second time seeing her throughout your time here in Korea personally. Plus, you ignored all of her messages. So definitely it's better to take this one as your indebtedness to all of those.