Stay

The tragic scenario gave you a hard impact on your life, it was a traumatic experience for you but it doesn't mean that it weakened you. You were proud of yourself that you managed to escape on that near-death experience, it felt like you've crossed on a land with full of hungry crocodiles barefooted.

The next day, you felt sick and heavy, you couldn't really move normally as your muscles and joint was pressured after the impact. Tiff stayed on your side whole day, it was heartwarming and you didn't expect her to be sweeter like this. She even cooked your favorite food which made you happier, Every period she would try her best to make you smile,

"Hey tiff" You gently placed your hand on hers

"Yes? Do you need something?"

You sighed "I need to tell something to you, but promise me that you'll stay calm okay?"

"What is it? You like me?" She chuckled

"No not that, but the real thing that just happened last night"

She came closer to you "Why, what happened?"

You decided to tell her the whole thing that just happened last night. Keeping it from her would sound stupid as chances that the scenario may be broadcasted on the internet or news if likely. It's better to tell her immediately, chances that the incident may be broadcasted somewhere on the internet, if not, more likely she would panic.

She was really attentive while you were talking to her, you could see her worrying through her eyes as her atmosphere quickly changed from 0-100. But gladly, she didn't seem to panic about it, she remained calm and normal but you knew that she was really shocked by it. She can't expect that someone would ever try to kill you.

You knew that she could be involved and that is the only thing that worries you.

"Tiff"

"Yes?" She mumbled, frowning at you.

"Just tell me whenever you'll leave the house or something. I'm reminding you as a friend" You sighed

"I will, maybe I'll halt all my activities with this week so I can keep my eyes on you"

"No, don't bother wasting your time looking out for me. I can handle this, don't treat me like a kid."

"It doesn't mean that I'm still a baby since I'm a teenager" You added

She groaned and rolled her eyes on you "It doesn't mean that I'm guarding you because you're younger than me, I'm just worried about you"

"I said it's fine okay?"

"Y/N?" She raised her left eyebrow "If I said I will, I will okay? I act like your mom? I don't care, I act like shit to you? I don't care"

You sighed and decided to raise the white flag to her, her friends were right, she's very competitive

"Are we clear?"

You nodded as she starts heading out of the room. You don't know if she's really mad at you or something but honestly it just shows how she really cares about you. On other hand, it was pretty sweet. You decided to spend the whole afternoon resting on her soft bed.

It was dark outside when you woke up. Your body still felt heavy and stiff, but it slightly felt better now compared awhile ago. You heard the door open slowly and noticed her peeking from the door cutely. When she realized that you were awake, she immediately opened the door widely and acted normally, but coldly. She brought you a hot porridge and placed it on the desk beside you

"Are you mad or something?"

....

She ignored your question which left you dumbfounded. But shortly, she faced you "I'll just buy something in the store few blocks away from here. Don't you ever dare step out from this room"