Unleashed

All the way back to the main resort, both of you never talked. It felt like you've been with a stranger all the time. Honestly, that's the only thing that you've really hated about her, unreasonable attitude swing.

As you brought her into their room, she straightly headed inside without even looking at you. Hyoyeon, the one who opened the door for her, looked at you and chuckled lightly.

"Mood swings?" She mouthed as you shrugged in response. Well, it was clearly an attitude swing, or action swing? (Even this word doesn't make any sense). Why would she even cry all of a sudden?

You couldn't resist yourself from looking at the cute bracelet on your hand that she just gave to you. Everytime you looked at it, those words that she just used to describe you enters your mind. It was simple yet it packs a punch.

On your way back to your room, you met several boys on the same floor as one of them turned out to be the guy that made you meet Naeun. Taecyeon

As he noticed you, he immediately approached you and gave you a high five

As he noticed you, he immediately approached you and gave you a high five. One of the guys behind him widened his eyes after looking at you

"Yo Yo, is this the Y/N you're telling us about?" The guy behind him mumbled "This is the guy that Taecyeon and Nickhun was telling about oh shit"

Taecyeon chuckled as he wrapped his arm around your neck "Yeah this is the Y/N that I've met on the gym months ago, you guys shocked?"

"No wonder he all got the girls asses around here huh" The guy in the blue hood chuckled "Just kidding" he added

You were slightly startled, knowing  one of them was the ex of one of the girls who had something to you right now. "Yah call that thai"

"I'm not looking for a chaos guys, please" You stuttered as everyone started looking at you in a confused expression. "Wha-?" Taecyeon mouthed

"If we're looking for a fight then we would have finished you since we saw you" He grinned, shortly you saw another guy came from behind as he smiled mischievously after seeing you. "Your Y/N right?" He asked

You slowly nodded as he handed his hand to you "I'm Nickhun, probably you've already heard of me"

Wow, you've expected them to be a cocky and bossy one. They really acted positively towards you as each of them started introducing themselves. They seemed to be fun to hang with, especially Taecyeon who really acts like a 5 years old kid around everyone. Well, you still had some trust issues with them.

"Hey man, see you later at the night bar near the resort, let's get to know more each other" Junho smiled as everyone started waving their goodbyes to you. "7:00 sharp my dude" Taecyeon added

......

Several hours later, it's turning dark outside as you looked behind the curtains. You'd better suit up neatly and nicely, you thought, especially it's impossible that you'd never meet new people inside the bar, chances that it would be girls again ( Hopefully not )