CH XXVIII

Me and Ricky were waiting in the living while my men went and checked on their families, and the others fixing the furniture. I was shaking my legs and looking at the front door not knowing what to expect. I was about to go see what they were doing until Ricky grabbed my hand and shook his head as a no. I sat back down, but the front door was opened back again.

Ricky stood before me and walked to Scar and the guy named James.

"Well I believe I owe you an apology.....You see Scar has been gone for years and when we finally found her after believing she was dead we all became angry and ready for blood. We didn't know that she came on her free will. So I'm sorry for blazing your home."

I looked at him as he sheepishly say sorry. I was made I wanted answers.

"No, what needs to happen is Scar needs to tell me what in the hell happened."

"When I left you three years ago I didn't want to go back home so I went to Australia and that is where I met James and his crew. They were looking for a good shot and I suddenly was in their spotlight. I never told them I was in their crew just trying to find my place, but I guess they still considered me family."

"So what? You're leaving with them?" Ricky asked.

"No." Scar said.

"No?" James replied back.

"No I'm not going back, I finally fixed everything here and I like it more than before. I'm sorry James but I stand by what I said when we first met. I honestly was trying to find myself, not a new crew, gang, or family."

I looked at James while he looked at me, and I could see his jaw clench and unclench. He let out a breath of air and left the estate, but before leaving he turned his head sideways and told Scar, "If you ever do need to find yourself again, you know where we are right?"

"Yes James.....I always will."

James left after that and I'm assuming so did his gang. I turned around to head to the armony that Fredrick was currently in and unlocked the door. I could have done this when they were talking, but I honestly didn't need him in my face.

"Is everyone okay?" Fred asked me.

"Yeah some shot, but none dead. I believe Ry is upstairs with the families trying to help."

After I said that Fred left, nodding his head and I turned around to see Scar looking at me. I nodded my head to the armony and she came in.

"Wow what kind of gang was that?" I said in a more sarcastistic tone

"I'm sorry I thought after all these years that they honestly thought I found my way again, I didn't know they would come here and try to take me back."

"Be honest, because I did kiss Aoife multiple times and loved her at some point, but is there anything between you and James that should make me and my men on high alert?"

"No, he has a wife and triplets. Loves them to pieces and also loves his mafia family to pieces. IN Australia I didn't meet anyone I promise."

"Well now you're making me feel like a slut." I said while laughing, soon Scar laughed as well and we looked at each other for a minute.

"I'm not leaving you, you know that right?" Scar asked caressing her fingers on my face.

"Now I do..."

We both kissed and sealed the deal that wasn't spoken of, but really meant that neither of us could leave again. We broke away form the kiss and Scar looked at me, before saying, "Do you still have my scrapbook?"

"Oh no not that damn scrapbook!" I leaned over and was laughing uncontrollably.

"Yes that scrapbook, I mean I may not want that wedding dress anymore, but I still want the theme, and we have to change the venue since we don't live at the old estate, and oh-"

I cut her off with another kiss, and continued to peck her face with them.

"How about we firstly get to know each other again and this time no kidnapping, no forcefulness, and no past. Can we do that?"

"Hi! My name is Scarlet, but everyone calls me Scar, what's your name?"

"Natasha, but everyone calls me Nat. Nice to meet you, Scar."

"And you too Natasha."

I think this is going to be good. Finally I'm happy again.