Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2

Start from the beginning

She asks herself, but realizing that there's no proof of danger only raised more questions.

There's something here on this island, and she's going to find it out, one way, it another.

Gudako: "For now, let's take a break."

Hearing those exact words, every servant there slowly became excited. Rider summoned her surfboard, Lancer and Shielder used a beach ball to play with.

But it seemed like she was missing way more servants...

Gudako: "Oh, yeah! Ruler! Assassin!"

Upon calling their class names, two beings were summoned.

Ruler: "W-what? I swear we were just..."

Assassin: "Don"t worry, you get used to it."

Gudako noticed Ruler, his ascension has changed some parts of him. Although he kept his newly acquired tan skin, he resembled a lifeguard on duty, and she fully acknowledged that.

Upon closer inspection of his parameters and skills, she couldn't help but be in awe once again...

If Saber Y/N was more of a offensive character with little to know defense, than Rider Y/N is like a support character.

That was the best way Gudako could put it. Given that he has the ability to revive downed servants, and buff them as well, Y/N never failed to make her amazed.

Ruler: "Master! You won't believe what we found! This!"

Gudako looks confused, as Ruler digs into his pockets and pulls out a blue crystal, which, in others words, is a Quantum Piece.

Ruler: "Okita and I found these in some room in the base, there was a lot actually. And when I say touching one of these things make me feel powerful, it does!"

Gudako: "Wait...that must've meant you guys were farming QP. I did need some to get ready for the anniversary..."

Ruler: "Anniversary? Who's anniversary?"

Gudako: "Don't mind that. I'm just surprised you two found a lot, and a lot of QP. In fact, that's more than what I get in like, 3 runs.'

Ruler: "Maybe it's because I have a personal skills that allows me to double the rewards of items received. It only works like 40% of the time though-"

Gudako: "You WHAT-?!"

Ruler: "Maybe it's because I have a personal skills that allow me to double the rewards of items received. It only works like 40% of the time though-"

Gudako: "I-impossible! That's a game-breaking mechanic! With this, I could get twice the Quartz! Twice the QP! Ahaha! Y/N! You are now a member of my farming party!"

Out of pure excitement, Gudako hugged Ruler with the best hug he's ever experienced, (this does not include the 3920 and counting hugs from Astolfo).

Gudako: "O-oh my! You are like, the best thing that's happened to me!"

Ruler: "I am?"

Gudako: "Yes! You won't even believe it! It's been so easier with you around! Haha! The days of grinding till midnight is over!"

Assassin: "Is master...okay?"

Ruler: "Maybe. Perhaps the island is getting to her."

Speaking of that, Ruler noticed something. They've only been on this island for 2 days, going on for 3, and barely anything happen.

No danger, no fights, nothing.

Maybe, it isn't about all that, he realized. What if...they are just here to chill?

Fate/Cinder

The next day, Ruler and Assassin did the same thing, farming doors for Gudako. But in that time it was Assassin who realized that she might have developed a potential love interest in Ruler.

Ruler: "Phew! That's the last of 'em. I swear, it gets harder and harder each time..."

Assassin: "Harder and harder you say...?"

Ruler: "Yeah, that's what I said. Let's head back to master and report back to her."

Assassin nodded, and the two made their way back.

Reaching the base, it would take some time before the rest got back home. So Ruler and Assassin decided to rest up, even though they are servants and don't need such, they would surely cherish the fact they have nothing to do.

As Assassin took a shower, Ruler noticed she left behind her jetpack, which he hasn't seen her use.

Ruler: "A jetpack, huh? Now all I need to do know is find a secret laboratory, befriend a robotic dog, and run endlessly in the said laboratory."

Equipping it, some time had passed and Assassin had came back, looking downstairs for her jetpack.

Hearing the sound of it being used, she checked outside, and saw Ruler flying around with it.

Assassin: "Y-Y/N!"

Ruler: "Don't call me Y/N anymore! I am Ruler...Jetpack Ruler! Wahoo-OOF!"

He hit a palm tree as he was looking at Assassin, not cautious of where he was flying to.

As he fell back down, the jetpack fell with him. Laying by his side.

Ruler: "O-on second notice...you...can keep it."

Fate/Cinder

Assassin: "Do you feel that?"

Ruler: "Feel what?"

Ruler: "I don't know if it's just me, but j can't sense master anywhere. Something's up..."

Ruler: "Ah, only Okita. I can sense them from-"

He couldn't. He couldn't sense them from far away because they couldn't be sensed in the first place.

It's like their connection has been severed completely.

Ruler: "Wait, wait, you are actually onto something here. I can't sense them either. I can't even sense Mordred, Tamamo, or even master. Something's up...'

Assassin: "We should look for them! They are probably in trouble."

Ruler: "Agreed. Let's go."

As they opened the door, they found a superior being. One with golden armor, red eyes, and golden hair to matches his attire.

This was...

Ruler: "G-Gilgamesh?!"