▪《6》▪

CHAPTER 6》

              Billenna's pov

  I did not take my robe off like I always did before going behind the stage curtains, I glanced back to see Erica looking at me, I stepped behind the curtains out of sight of her and all the other models.

  Taking off my robe, I handed it to Lisa and stepped out onto the stage, I made a few eye contact with the people in the audience and smiled looking ahead of me, as I walked seductively down the cat walk.

  The music start to play and I flicked unto my head and split, the crowd roared and I started to dance on my head top.

  I danced giving the camera man some extraordinary poses, I left the stage with a roar behind me as the audience screamed, "we want more Spice."

  When I walked to my changing booth, all eyes that were back stage was looking on me. I stopped and turned with my hands on my hips and looked directly at Erica.

  If she was looking for competition, she was looking in the wrong place, it doesn't matter if I went before or after her, I can still thrill the audience.

  I came here to work and that's exactly what I was going to do.

  For the next few weeks there were numerous private bookings and I dominated each one, securing a bag of cash.

  Reading and making wigs became my daily routine, for exercise I practiced the latest dance moves, especially the erotic ones.

  I went out with my sister and her friends to clubs and sometimes I went out with Suzanne. I didn't put myself in the spot light at these events, I enjoyed myself and learned a thing or two.

  "Erica is competing with me I think." I told Suzanne who accompanied me to the grocery. "So I've heard and I've heard she was refused multiple times from seeing the boss with some lame excuse. I don't trust the bitch and a friend of mine keeps watching her and gives me little juicy gossips, while I pretend I'm not really interested to hear." She responds.

  If I know Suzanne well I knew she got my back, we parted ways after planning to meet up the following week at a car race party she had been invited to.

  I made five new wigs but couldn't decide which ones I wanted to take with me to wear. I was going different with normal length hair, if the length of hairs could be considered normal, I reasoned with myself.

  I've been doing that a lot these days and I talk to myself a lot too. I sighed deeply and got my things ready that I would be taking with me to the show.

  Alicia was waiting for me at the curtained section of the stairs, she quickly helped me back into my hooded from head to floor robe and we walked back to my changing booth.

  Any one who wanted to steal or compete with me, would have to try harder. I listened to the crowd still roaring for me after I was almost finished undressing.

  Erica will have to really bring it this evening, we left immediately and I met up with Suzanne instead of going straight home.

  The car race party was kinda dangerous, but I loved the thrill of it all. You have to be focused when driving fast and I needed to learn to do that because I derived pretty slow and gazed a lot sometimes.

  After my morning exercise I listened to some really explicit sexual songs, the gala was like an exotic club most times. Their were dangerous back door dealings in it like in everything, I  was going to leave eventually and I needed to save.