Both males layed on bed. Both were facing each other. jungkook just blushed madly and turned to other side facing his back to Taehyung.

-

Sun rays cames from the window the curtains were slightly moved due to the wind blowing outside. Taehyung slightly opened his eyes and adjusted the light. His eyes landed on Jungkook's back and smiled. The older was surprised that he didn't got any nightmares. Taehyung leaned to younger's neck and storked his hairs from behind. Taehyung kissed younger's neck from behind making Jungkook groaned in a little.

"mhh"
Jungkook groaned cutely.

Taehyung snuggled his face into youngers neck from behind. youngers warmed neck and peach mixed strawberry scent made older wanted to pepper him with kisses.

"H-hyung w-what are y-you d-doing..?"
Jungkook stuttered and flinched at the movements of older.

"You smells so nice"
Taehyung said and gently storked youngers hairs.

"S-stop.."
Jungkook whole body became a deep shade of pink.

"Are you blushing kook?"
Taehyung said, and giggled.

"N-no.. don't touch"
Jungkook said and pulled the blanket on his face and blushed more underneath of the blanket.

Taehyung came on top of Jungkook and pulled the blanket away and a blushing kook appeared.

"Hyung get off!"
Jungkook said and taehyung started to tickled him.

"S-t-op ahh haha"
Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung stoped in a mid way and end up intertwining both of their hands together. hot and heavy breaths were escaping from their mouths as blush spread across on their cheeks. Taehyung slowly leaned down and— *bzzzzzzzzz*

Jungkook's phone buzzed and he gently pushed Taehyung away. He looked at the caller Id, it was jimin.

"Can I take this?"
Jungkook said while blushing madly.

"S-sure"
Taehyung said as he felt embarrassed and got up from Jungkook. younger ran to living room to take the call.

"Hel-"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?"
Jimin yelled through the phone.

Jungkook widened eyes and quickly looked at the time.

"What the fork"
Jungkook mumbled.

"YOU ALREADY MISSED THE FIRST CLASS KOOK"

"I'm sorry- wait I'm on my way"
Jungkook said and rushed to his room and wore his clothes.

Jungkook went to wear his shoes while Taehyung came from behind and he crossed his arms. Taehyung was wearing a half sleeves shirt with baggy trousers and his veiny arms not forgetting the fluffy bed hairs.

"Let me do it for you"
Taehyung said kneeled down and tied youngers laces.

"You should have told me that you have morning classes"
Taehyung said as he done tieing the laces.

"um sorry- ah thank you- bye"
Jungkook said and rushed to university.

-

"Your boyfriend don't have morning classes doesn't mean you have the same schedule-"
Jimin said and walked to lockers with Jungkook.

"He's not my boyfriend!!"
Jungkook said in annoyingly.

"Whatever"
Jimin said and munched on his sandwich.

"Guess what"
Jimin said while he blushed.

"What?"
Jungkook said as he took his biology book.

"Yoongi made this sandwich for me"
Jimin said and made heart eyes. Jungkook just showed his tongue.

"Bae, let's go"
Yoongi said, and they both as usual shared a kiss.

'Why yoongi Hyung is here.. he don't have morning classes' Jungkook thought. He was alone so he decided to go at jin's cafe. Jungkook entered the cafe and found Jin at the counter. Jin waved at the younger.

"Hey kook"
Jin said in a excitement.

"Hi"
Jungkook said as he smiled.

"What do you like to get?"
Jin asked while he taps on the computer.

"Ice coffee!"
Jungkook said.

"Hey that guy over there"
Jin half whispered and pointed at the guy who's drinking his coffee while using his phone.

"Oh he.."
Jungkook said and looked at that guy.

"You know him?"
Jin shyly asked.

"Yup, he's my friend"
Jungkook simply answered.

"What the- oh my god Jungkook he's so handsome!!"
Jin said while he blushed.

"I'll asked his number!"
Jin said while Jungkook giggled.

-

if you want to share anything or talk something just anything my dms are always open<3