Adira stood in the middle of the room, paying close attention to what he was doing. She ignored the boy beside her who still had his rifle pointed at her.

"It's alright. It's alright." He told Michonne once she woke up gasping. She looked around scared, not knowing where she was at.

"Look at me. Look at me." The guy told her. "Who are you?"

Michonne continued gasping quietly before trying to reach for her sword but the stretched out his leg and kicked it farther. "No. We're not going to hurt you unless you try something stupid first, all right?"

"Rick." A guy with short shaggy hair said as he came inside the room. Her wore a dark khaki colored button up shirt with the sleeves torn off. "Who the hell are they?"

"You ladies wanna tell us your names?" Rick asked as Michonne slowly sat up. Michonne stared at him with her usual cold eyes. Rick stared back before repeating himself, "you wanna tell us your name?"

They all stayed quiet before the man beside the door told them, "y'all come here."

"Everything alright?" Rick stood up.

"You're gonna wanna see this. Mitch too." The guy replied before walking out the room and into another.

Rick looked back at Michonne and then to Adira. "Carl get the bag."

It was now that Adira noticed the old man had no lower leg. With the help of his crutches he left the room with the blonde girl, Carl, and Mitch right behind them.

"We'll keep this safe and sound." Rick stated while holding Michonnes sword up. "The doors are all locked. You'll be safe here. And we can treat that." He pointed at her wound.

Michonnes sighed before looking around and her eyes landing on Adira. Relief hit her, silently thanking that her friend was okay. "I didn't ask for your help."

"Doesn't matter." Rick said before turning away and walking out the room. "Cant let you leave." He closed the prison door and locked it.

Around an hour had passed and Michonne sat on one of the metal stools connected to a table. Adira sat ontop of the table staring off into space. The whole time she had been wondering about Koko's whereabouts. She hadn't seen him in a while. Maybe he knew where she was or maybe he was searching the woods for her.

The door opening averted her attention. Rick, the guy with shaggy hair, and the old man walked inside the room.

"We can tend to that wound for you. Give you a little food and water, and then send you on your way." Rick said as he stood in front of them. "But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us and why you were carrying formula."

The guy with shaggy hair stood a few feet away from them. He held a cross bow in this hands, prepared to use it at any moment.

Adira could see the guy who held the rifle at her earlier walk slowly into the room. He had light brown hair that fell over his forehead. A small beauty mark laid beside his lip. His light brown eyes met Adira's and he didn't look away.

"An Asian guy dropped them in front of a store. He was with a brown haired girl with hazel eyes." Adira spoke quietly.

The old man who was sitting on a chair stood up once he heard Adira describe the girl she saw.