Chapter. 10: moving day..But YAY!!

Ruv POV:

I heard Whitty yawn a bit as I finally woke up. He looked over at me." Mornin' love." "Morning." I sat up and he handed me a cup of coffee then sat beside me in bed. He turned on the tv and laid back, sighing. I sipped my coffee." What are we gonna do today." He shrugged as I laid down on his chest. He was warm, really warm." You"re more warm then usual. What's wrong?" "Nothing. Just happy. My temperature will rise and it will fall, depending on my mood." He smiled and watched tv, sipping his coffee. It was a few hours before I heard running." RUV!! OUR HOUSE IS-oo. Am I interrupting something?" "No Sarv." "Ok. OUR HOUSE IS READY!!" "..." "That's a good thing! Right Ruv?" "Ruv?" The truth is...I don't wanna leave Whitty. Out of all the reasons, out of all the reasons in the world. It's him." EARTH TO RUV." Sarv was waving her hand in my face and I shoved her away." So?" "Sarv...I..erm..." "YOU WHAT!! TELL ME!" "I don't wanna move. I wanna...stay." "Ok." "Just like that? Your ok with it?" "Ofc I am! I've always wanted my own house!! You can just come visit." "Alright." Sarv started packing and said that she would be leaving at 3:40. So we went and did some things. We went out to eat, went to the park, then went to a show. It was nice, then Sarv left. She is only 4 blocks away, so it's a nice drive. I stayed with Whitty though. I guess I could visit. Yea, that's nice." Ok. I see a grumpy man, what's wrong?" Whitty picked me up and put me on his side how you would carry a baby." Nothing." "Oh don't lie to me! I know when someone's down in the dumps." "Did you have to say that?" "Yep!" He sat down and put me on his lap, then wrapped his arms around me while resting is head on my shoulder." Y'know. I'm in the mood for, let's say, Chicken Alfredo. How bout' you?" "I could go for that." "Great! I've got the right ingredients for it." He kissed my neck and sat me to the side so he could get up. He went to the kitchen and started making it. A few minutes went by and I smelled burning." Whitty is your fuse lit again?" "NO." That was loud. I got up and went in the kitchen to see the stove on fire." What the hell happened." "Idk!! Just, call someone!!!" I ran to the bedroom and got the phone then dialed 911. I then heard a tiny sizzle. And then...Whitty screamed. Fuck.

I ran with the phone in my ear, and told the firefighters what was happening. I then dropped the phone as I saw Whitty, or should I say, Ballistic Whitty. He looked down at me." Whitty." He came close to me and bent down. He then...hugged me. What the. He recognized me. He was careful not to hurt me. The firefighters broke down the door and started to stop the fire. Whitty looked at them and picked me up, then ran into his room. He then shut the door and locked it. I was kinda scared." Are you safe." He looked down at me again and went into the bathroom. I heard another sizzle. Whitty came out a few minutes later, and it looked like he had, oil, running down his face." What's wrong." "Nothing." He sniffed and laid down, taking off his hoodie. I looked back at him and asked again." What's wrong." He didn't reply this time. I climbed on top of him and sat there. He looked a bit mad." What's wrong." "I said nothing." "What's wrong." "Ruv." "What's wrong." "Off." "What's wrong." "I SAID NOTHING." He pushed me to the side rather harsh. It hurt a bit. I just crawled back over and sat by him. I asked him several times and got no response. He then hit me." Hey, what was that for." "Just-ugh." He got up and left the room. I sat there for about 3 hours watching tv before he came back in. He then turned off the tv and the lights. He got in bed and sat me on his lap." What are you doing?" He kissed me and put his hand in my shirt. Then he took of my pants, and f*ngered me, hard." Ah! Whitty!" He continued. After a while he stopped.

{ 6 hours later}

"C'mon, let's go for a walk, it's to hot to sit in the house." I nodded and got up and dressed, he did the same. We walked for about 40 minutes before stopping at an alleyway." I'm gonna go get us some drinks from that gas station, want snacks?" "Sure." He walked across the street into the store, so I just stood in the alleyway waiting. Then some gang came up." Oi weird ass, move." I just kept scrolling on my phone." I said move!" "I'm not gonna move." He looked me up and down." Oh so your Russian? This should be fun." He punched me in the gut, but I didn't flinch." Huh?" After a while of picking at me, one of his minions or whatever took out a bat." Look man I don't want trouble, just find somewhere else to go." "Oh no Russian boy, your getting it, let's see what Russian's are capable of." He swung the bat at my legs, instantly knocking me over. I fell with a pain in my legs, I looked down to see them bleeding." Shit." He swung the bat again, but I dodged. It had nails in it. He swung many times, some I dodged but most I was hit. I got up and stumbled. Walking backwards, the guy kept swinging the bat at me. He hit me in the face with it. I touched my face and saw tons of blood. I looked at him and he stared at me." You're dead."

[insert fighting and killing sounds]

I looked down at the 5 guys dead on the alleyway floor. Whitty came out. He came over and dropped all the stuff." What the.." he looked over at me, who was covered with blood and bruises." They were asking...f...for..ugh." I fell out.

Whitty POV:

Ruv passed out, so I had to carry him. I got the stuff and put him on my back then carried him home. He sat him on the bedroom floor and started to clean his wounds. His legs had cuts and sores on them, so that took a while. He face was badly bruised, as there was dried up blood, bruises, and, nail marks? Damn. I cleaned up his wounds and bandages him up, then carried him to the bath. I sat him in and washed him off, rather lightly. I took care of everything else, then laid him in bed. I went to the living room to watch tv. A few hours later I heard ruffling noises and groaning." He's up." I got up and went to my room, which ofc, Ruv was up and moving. He was stumbling, hard." You can't walk Ruv." I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen just to get him some vodka, he got a cup and I carried him to the living room, where I sat and sat him on my lap. He turned the tv on and drunk his vodka. I laid and wrapped my arms around his wraist, then decided it was best if I tried to make some Russian food." Mind teaching me how to make Russian food?" "Sure." I put him on my back and went into the kitchen, where he instructed me how to make Russian food." No no, get that." This is confusing af. After a while I got it, and he tasted it." Hm. Could use some salt." He added some then tasted it, and it was approved. We went back in the living room and ate. After a while, when we finished, Ruv fell back asleep. I had him on my lap where he's facing me, so his head was on my shoulder." Heh." Then his phone rang, I got it and answered it, it was Sarv. "Hey Sarvente, watcha need?" "Oh, hi Whitty! Where's Ruv?" "Sleep." "Ok, then what do you want from this party store im at?" "Why are you at a party store?" "It's Ruvs birthday! He didn't tell you?" SHI-no, it's today?" "Yep. He forgets too, so I like to surprise him." "Well uhm, just get him things he likes. I'll label my presents." "Alrighty! Cya comrade!" I hung up and laid back to watch tv. How did he forget his own birthday? That's weird. I played with his hair until Sarv came, that's when I put Ruv in the bed and closed the door. Sarv and me set up, she had gotten a lot of presents and a cake, along with balloons, lights, etc. We waited a bit then saw the door open. "3...2...1!" Both:" Surprise!!!" "FUCKING DEMONS-" "!" Sarv laughed as I catch Ruv from falling. "Woah buddy, you ok?" Ruv was glaring at Sarv, and Sarv was laughing her ass off. The day went on and Run wasn't exactly the birthday type. After a while it became dark outside, Sarv had left so me and Ruv were just sitting in bed. He was reading and I was on my phone. Ruv turned around and set down his book, then turned off the lamp. He scooted a bit closer to me and then fell asleep. I chuckled then saw him turn around again. He shuffled a lot in his sleep the second time he turned around. I lightly kissed his forehead and held him close to me with one arm. He seemed to calm down then. When I started dozing off, I felt him fidget. He then woke up instantly, sitting up. He was huffing. I sat up with him and asked him what's wrong. I thought it would just be a mild nightmare or something, but it wasn't. He told me that he had a vision, and illusion even. His parents, siblings, grandma, aunts and uncles, and the rest of his relatives. He said that they had been killed in a war, when he was 5. He said it was like they were there. Like they were still alive, he got hugged and everything. And for the first time in his life...he felt happy again. He smiled. I listened carefully and comforted him here and then, holding him close. After he was done explaining he laid down, resting his head on my chest. I held him and told him it was gonna be ok, that everything would soon pass over. I told him a tiny story I heard one day, that seemed to make him dove off. I heard soft snoring, then fell asleep.

I'M SORRY THE LAST PART IS CRINGE.