ELEVEN ♡

Camari Dessman

It's been a few day since I've talked to Aiesys, and that may not seem like a long time but I'm used to talking to her everyday

I've honestly been busy as hell, but maybe I'm trying to distance myself as a distraction but I was definitely going to see her today.

I threw on a plain white tee, some jeans and some Air Max and got in my car and drove to Aiesys' house.

•••

"Who is it?!", I heard from the other side of the door after giving it a knock.

"Cam", I said.

The door swung open revealing Aiesys.

"Hi bestfrienddd", she jumped on me hugging me.

"Wassup", I chuckled wrapping my arms around her hugging back.

"I missed you", she muffled into my shoulder making my heart beat faster.

"I missed you too", I said back.

It was happening...I was catching feelings for my bestfriend.

"Where Miss Kim at?", I looked around and asked.

"They got her working already", she said jumping down.

"Damn, what you been up to tho?", I asked following her up the stairs.

"I hung out with some friends for a while but now I'm back at home and working as usual", she said as we walked into her room.

"Awww shit, when you gone introduce me?", I said sitting in a chair near her mirror,

"Soon", she threw a pillow at my head.

I mugged her and threw it back at her making her giggle and put up her middle finger.

"What about you tho Mr. Im always too busy for my bestfriend?", she asked me.

"Mannn work been kicking my ass", I told her as she sat in a chair next to me.

"Gotta make that money somehow ", she said.

"Yeah, but look I gotta tell you sum", I said brushing across my waves with my hand.

"Hold on lemme go to the bathroom first", she said standing up.