TEN ♡

Aiesys Valentina

I sat on my mom's bed eating cookies and ice cream as she told me everything that went on during her trip

"And then, it was this fine ass Jamaican man who brought me a drink and we danced all night girl", she told me.

I was glad my mother had a good time that she deserved, she needed a break from reality.

"Okay so did you get his number, you know you need a man", I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"First, of all I don't need nothing, and second of all it wasn't gone work because me he all the way outta the country", she shrugged.

"Where yo man at, while you worried about me", she rolled her neck.

"Mom", I dragged.

"Mom my ass...anyways what you do while I was gone? Sit in the house all day?", she said.

"Actually no", I  told her making her double take.

"Whatchu do then", she asked me.

"Um, I went to the fair with Camari it was really nice, I went to a water park with my friend and his nephew and we hung out it was really fun..and yeah", I said.

"And who is this friend you speak of", she glanced at me.

"Which one there's a lot", I said.

"Tell me about all of them", she crossed her legs and faced me scooping ice cream into her mouth.

"Okay so there's Harmony the girl I met at the mall...yeah you already know her. Well she's the one I met first and she's pretty cool. She's very nice and she's fun to be around"

"Then you got Prince. He's really funny, he's like the life of the party. He really playful and makes everyone laugh he's like the comedian of the group but whenever he's serious, he's a really good listener and gives great advice", I explained.

"Next there's Kai. He's nice...kinda on the nonchalant side. He's calm and collected most of the time but he'a fun too. He's mostly chill all the time though.."

" And last but not least there's Sincere. I'm pretty sure him and Kai are brother's but he's more meaner. He's got a nephew, his name is Alex and he is so adorable I love him. Um...Sincere can be nice at times I think he's just overprotective. I feel really comfortable around him I don't know why but I do", I told her everything.

"It sounds like you have a good friend group, just watch everyone closely you never know what's going on in some peoples mind because some people are two faced as fuck. But from what I've heard so far, everyone's cool", she stated and I nodded my head.

"Mmmk", I hummed.

I loved these kind of talks with my mother. She always listens to me and vice versa. The bond we share is beautiful.