NINE♡

Omniscient

Sincere walked into his home with Aiesys and Alex following behind him.

"Hey boo!", Harmony hopped up and hugged Aiesys tight.

"Hi", she giggled.

"Hi guys", she waved at Kai and Prince who was on live doing dumb shit.

"Wassup, come say hey to the live", Prince said while chewing on a honeybun.

Sincere just sat down on the couch next to Harmony. He lightly rested his eyes and leaned back on the couch. Alex instantly ran upstairs into his room to finish watching his fairly odd parents episodes.

"Hi everyone, I'm Aiesys", she waved at the camera.

"Nigga look at this nigga bro, he look like sid from ice age" Kai said showing him a picture of some random dude causing them both to crack up falling all over the place.

Aiesys rolled her eyes and looked at the live comments.

Random: Omg she's so pretty😍!

Aww I'm pretty? thank you so much", she smiled.

Random: Stop gassing her, she look like a mole rat lmao^

Aiesys smile had quickly turned into a frown reading the comment. She kept her composure but inside it really hurt, she was always bullied growing up she was used to it but that doesn't mean it hurt any less. She ignored the comment and then Kai and Prince came over still laughing.

"Whew shit", Prince said coming back into the camera his laughter dying down.

Random: Whats yo digits shawty? yhu fine👀.

"'Oh shit, twin a nigga tryna get onnet", Kai yelled even though she was only a few feet away.

"Huh?", she snapped her head in their direction.

"Dude tryna getcho number and he requested to be on the live.

"Imma add em", Prince said causing Sincere to pop his eyes open.

He wanted to say something but he couldn't. She was single and so was he and she probably didn't feel the same way as he did. He wasn't used to this feeling but he knew it was something different.

"Wassup wit it", the dude said with his face in the camera.

He had mocha colored skin with a beard. Thick eyebrows and pretty green eyes. He was nice looking.

"Oh hi", Aiesys responded nervously.

"You single", he said blowing smoke out of his mouth.

She looked over at Prince and Kai. They were eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Um...yeah I am", she told him.

Sincere held a mug on his face and Harmony was too busy watching Scandal.

"You think I can getcho number then?", he bit down onto his lip.