SIX ♡︎

Aiesys Valentina

I opened my eyes and didn't recognize where I was

I opened my eyes and didn't recognize where I was. Last night was a really rough night, I looked down and seen Sincere still sleep. I sat up really slow trying not to wake him up.

"Where you going?", I heard his voice say.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you", I said slightly above a whisper.

"I'm a light sleeper", he said back.

"Oh...have you seen my purse anywhere?", I asked.

"Top drawer", He yawned.

I knew I had a thousand missed calls and texts.
I looked in the drawer and I seen my purse along with some guns and weed.

"Sincere why do you have all these guns in here?", I asked quietly.

"Protection", he responded.

"What about the weed?"

"It's legal", he chuckled.

"Well I think it should be kept somewhere more discreet", I said taking my purse out.

"Like where?"

"I don't know...a shoe box or something"

"So what if a nigga come in here shooting? You think I got time to run in the closet and get a shoe box?", he asked.

"Why would anyone come in here shooting?", I questioned.

"You never know what might happen..."
I nodded knowing he was right.

He got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I unlocked my phone and immediately seen all the notifications from everyone. My mom, Cameron , Kai, Harmony, and Prince. I called my mom back first.

"Hello", she answered.

"Hey mommy", I said.

"Hey baby, what you been up to?", she asked in the other end of the phone

I decided not to say anything about the party situation because I wanted her to have a perfect birthday vacation.

"Nun much mommy, what about you?", I said trying to change the subject.

"Mhmm. What about that party?", she asked.

"It was fun", I lied straight through my teeth. It was fun...until it staring going downhill.