FOUR♡︎

Aiesys Valentina

I drizzled icing covering the warm brown cinnamon rolls and took the bacon out the skillet

I drizzled icing covering the warm brown cinnamon rolls and took the bacon out the skillet. The kitchen aroma smelled amazing! I looked out the kitchen window observing the pretty sunrise. I had woken up early before my mother so I could make her favorite breakfast.

I mixed together pineapples, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and melons; then assorted the mixed fruits into two bowls.

I grabbed 2 china dishes from the cabinet and placed 2 cinnamon rolls and a bowl of fruit on each platter.

I took a dish in each hand carefully and made my way up to my mothers room. I walked in and she was still sleeping, so I sat the plates on top of the dresser and tapped her shoulder until she woke up.

"Happy birthday sleepy head", I said as she yawned.

"Girl why are you waking me up the early?", she said stretching.

"I made breakfast and bed for the birthday girl", I said laughing.

"Ouuu Aiesys this my favorite", he grabbed the plate out of my hand.

"I know", I said with my plate in my hand.

I sat on her bed and sat on my bed and started eating.

"So what you got planned today old lady"

"First of all I am not an old lady", she replied.

"And second of all I'm going to the club with my homegirls", She said.

"Y'all to old for that", I said.

"Girl keep calling me old imma hurt yo ass", she joked.

"Anyways...", I rolled my eyes.

"Since you going out with yo friends, do you want your gifts now or later?", I asked chewing on a strawberry.

"Gifts? AiesysI know damn well-", She started but I stopped her.

"Yes, I did and they are non-refundable", I told her.

"Aiesys you really didn't have to", she said.

"I know mommy but I did, so now or later?", I asked again.

"Now...you know i'm impatient", she said.

"Okay i'll be right back", I smiled and went to my room.

I went to the closet where I hid the gifts and took them out.

I carried them in my arms into her room.

"Sweetie this is too much", she said bitting into her cinnamon roll seeing all of the boxes and gift bags i brought into her room.

"Okay so first gift-", i said disregarding what she had said.

I handed her all the bags at once and watched her unwrap and take out every gift i got for her.