Chapter 15 intensive training pt2

Começar do início

"Katsumi your huge! Your increadible!" I say looking towards where her face is. 

"Why thank you lady Katsumi. I am the largest of the slugs in Shikkotsu Forest." Katsuyu replies with endearment. 

"Thats amazing Katsuyu!" I say with sparkles in my eyes. "Oh! I remember now what I wanted to ask you. I read a book on something called sage mode. It is said there is toad sage mode, slug sage mode, and snake sage mode. There ae others but those are the most noteable three. Would you teach me slug sage mode?" I ask now hopeful she will say yes. 

"I will teach you in due time. Do not make haste Katsumi, in due time you will be ready to learn senjutsu. For now continue with your training. When I deem you ready, you will come to the Shikkotsu Forest to train with me and the other slugs for a few months to a week. This all depends on your progress here." She replies. 

"Alright Katsuyu. I expect to be taught senjutsu soon though. I want to get a lot stronger than I am now. Tomorrow I want to be stronger than I am today." I say with determination. "Thank you Katsuyu for doing this for me." I say to her with sincerity. 

"Its quite alright lady Katsumi. You and lady Tsunade are quite formidable opponents all on your own. When your older, you will be very strong" She says again with what I assume is a smile. Katsuyu has always been very kind. 

~~~Time skip a few hours~~~

Im currently very sweaty and tired. So I do as anyone would and I go home to take a well deserved shower. I wash all the dirt and grime off me and get dressed. However, I find that my clothes are starting to get small on me. 

"Oh dear, these are getting too small. What do I wear now?" I ask myself. Im looking in the mirror and I can tell its not fitting right. I go out to the store to get clothes. The clothes store is right next to Ino's flower shop. I go in and say hello, not too long ago me and her became somewhat close. I figured she would be the person to ask for help. 

"Hey is Ino here today?" I ask the lady at the front desk. 

"Oh! Yes shes right in the back let me go get her for you hun." She says with a smile. She walks out and then Ino comes out with some dandelions. 

"Oh! Katsumi, what brings you here?" Ino asks setting the flowers in a vase near by. 

"Hey Ino, I need to get new clothes. And I dont know what im doing, so do you want to come with me?" I ask kind of nervous she will say no. I look up and shes practically squeeling. 

"YES! Shopping day! Lets go get hinata and tenten! We can all go shopping us four!" Ino says. 

"Oh, yea sure! Sounds fun" I say with a smile. She grabs my hand and drags me out the door. We stop by the Hyuuga compound to get hinata. We first spot neji and ask him if he knows where hinata and tenten are. 

"Ah yes, lady hinata is in her room. I assume tenten is at her home. I could show you where it is if you need her." He offers. 

"Oh! Thanks neji but I know where she lives I have been over before...Waaaait how do you know where tenten lives" She says quirking her eyebrows and gives a smirk. He blushes a bit at the teasing but keeps composed. 

"I am her team mate, it is my responsibility to know where they reside" He says, not even stuttering. 

"Ooookkaaaaayyyy if you say so neji!" Ino teases again. "Well we are off to get hinata and tenten. Have a good day!" Ino says again dragging me to where hinata is. 

"Thanks neji!" I say waving to him. He simply nods and walks away. 

"Hinata! Come on, we are going shopping! We have to get tenten and then we are going!"