An important mission-Conceal it

It's 4:30 in the morning and everyone woke up and got ready to leave. Jin prepared breakfast and packed eight boxes. He gave the six boys each box and kept the two boxes in his bag.

After everyone left, Jin gently woke Y/N up.

"Hyung, let me sleep a bit more, I'm really tired." She said.

"Well it's obvious you would be tired. After dinner you practiced choreography on our terrace till 2AM. " Jin said patting her head.

"I couldn't help it. I gotta work hard for the debut." She said getting up from bed.

"I know but we really need to get ready now or we're gonna be late. Others have already left." He said leaving her to get ready.

After they got ready, they both got into Jin's car and he started driving.

Feeling tired, Y/N slept again in the car until Jin wakes her up.

"Hey wake up.. we have reached home.", He said.

They both got out of the car and saw a man and woman standing near the gate. They went to them.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Kim and this is my wife. It's nice to meet you my child. And you look great my son." The man said.

"Hello children, it's nice to see you", the woman said.

They both bowed down and Y/N introduced herself. Mr. Kim then left to office and his wife invited them in.

She brought them tea and the son and his mother talked about stuffs while Y/N just sat there quietly and listen to them.

"So Y/N", Mrs. Kim said, "Or should I say Yuki, princess of the land of music, it's an honor to be in your presence, your highness."

Y/N's eyes widened hearing that."How did you... know me?"

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Jin asked shocked.

"I'll tell you. So Yuki, you've come here to complete a mission. Am I correct?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yes you are, but how did you know?". She asked, frowning.

"I'll tell you the story from the very beginning. Listen carefully cause I know what happened to your parents" she continued

"Mrs. Min, your mom was my best friend. She came to work in our home when I was pregnant with Jin. Your mom took care of me. Six months after I have birth to Jin your mom and your dad, who was also working here started dating.

They got married after four years. Your mom was so into music and it was her dream to pursue music career but your dad stopped her from following her dreams.

Soon she got pregnant with you. A month before you were born, all members in our house, including all our workers except for children of course, had a dream.

In our dream, we saw you, as you are now, coming out of your mother's body and stepping into chaotic earth.

Once you stepped on the sphere a melodious wave surrounded the earth that calmed down the Chaos.

Then we heard a voice from the sky saying:
"The child that Mrs. Min is going to deliver, will soon deliver the people of earth from confusion, self hatredness, depression and all negative feelings and emotions with seven other people with her power of music."

Your dad got angry after having this vision and left mom. Your mom died a few years later after your birth since she couldn't recover her strength after giving birth to you.

You then, started to grow in this world not knowing the morals and values of this world since you came from another world.

Now you have united with the other seven people, it's about time to get your mission started. And I'm proud my son is also a part of your mission."

"So that's what happened with my parents, huh? I knew about my mom but I've always wondered where my dad ran off to. Thank you for telling me. I didn't know people had revelation about my arrival, I hoped to keep it as a secret."Y/N said.

Just then Jin got a phone call from PD nim asking him about his day with family. Jin asked him whether he knows about Y/N's real identity.

PD nim told him that he had the same vision 13 years ago and he knows who Y/N really is.

PD nim told him to keep it as a secret from the rest of the boys and other people. If Y/N wants others to know about her, let her tell them by herself.

Jin ended the call and told them what PD nim said. His mother agreed and told Y/N.

"Before your mom left the world, she made me promise that I would tell you everything when I meet you and would take care of you till the end."

Mrs. Kim hugged Y/N. A teardrop escaped Y/N's eyes as she murmured, "Happy mother's day mom. I'll take your dream from here and make it real. I promise."