"not right now lay"

"whatever, want me to drop you off 🙂"

"yesssss"

"ima just go like this"

"hell no"

"what's wrong with it"

"mama, you don't have clothes on"

"i do"

"you're on my shirt and no underwear"

"it looks like a dress"

"yea a dress that show your lower ass cheeks"

"i'm not getting out"

"you have to"

"why 🤨"

"i wanna hug"

"ughhhhh" I got up and went to go put one something else and throw my hair inna high puff. I would've just put some pants on but people gon be there and I do not need to look a complete mess.

We left the house, he drove. Made it to his school and got out the car. I hugged him and didn't wanna let go.

"don't leaveeee"

"ok lets go"

"i was playing"

"ugh, i love you"

"i love you" we kissed and then he walked away.

I went home and started getting ready for work. I have 4 booked heads today and I'm not taking walk in for today.

♕︎Cam♕︎

So far for my 2 morning classes, she hasn't been in them. Now I have 1 more class today which is at 1:45, and it's 11:05 right now, just got out my 2nd morning class. So what am I gonna do til then...go mess with my baby.

I had Josh drive me home and then I got my car keys and left. When I got there the person at the front was about to yell out I was here. But I told her not to. As I was creeping into the back, I saw lay talking to her client. Her back was turned cause she was working on the front of their head.

Ⓘ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎, Ⓑ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓕ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎

The stylist saw me and I held my finger to my mouth. She finished the braid and was about to start parting.

"layanee!"

"ah!" she screamed turning around about go hit me, but I moved.

"cameron go away"

"and to think you would've missed me"

"🙄,who dropped you off" she asked turning back around to the client

"myself"

"who took you home"

Ⓘ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓐ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓨ︎'Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎...

I went up to her ear and whispered"india", she didn't even turn around she just punched me in my dick.

Autum- "and i thought y'all was gon have kids...i guess not"

"fuuuuuck"

"you gon quit playin wit me cameron"