32.Goodbye

"I can leave on my own Jungkook!I have the car and I'm old enough to drive myself back home!" You protested as the stubborn behaviour,you possessed,took control

"How do you expect me to let you drive back home in the middle of the night sweetie?" Jungkook,on the other hand,was very much calmer.

One could say that you were crazy enough to handle his introverted-ness,and He was calm enough to handle your craziness.Both contributing to a perfectly normal life.Correct?

It was almost 10pm,when you decided to head back home,Afterall Jungkook's two days with you were over.Part of you wanted to stay with Jungkook and avoid every problem that was coming your way whereas the Other 'logical' part of you wanted to face the problem yourself and get married to Hoseok and manage your life with him.

It was incredibly bewildering.You weren't ready for a decision at all,but time was clearly giving up on you."Even if you did come with me...How are you going to return?" You cluttered out words.

"I'm a brave man..And I'm supposed to protect my—I mean..I'm supposed to protect women" He said proudly.

Says the man who cried for Train To Busan..Pfft!

"Not all women need protecting.We can take care of ourselves if these 'Brave Men' you mention leave us alone" You argued.

"Y/n..I can't let you go alone!" He protested with concern.Maybe,Just maybe it was because he wanted to spend the last few minutes with you?........or just because of your safety.

"It's alright Jungkook.Don't put yourself in trouble for me.We can have a video call until I reach my house,How does that sound?" You sighed and Jungkook mirrored your expression.

"Okay...Your stubbornness" He addressed you like a royalty and laughed it off.

You smiled and gave him a bone-crushing hug.
"....So...This is it hmm?Take care of yourself and...Hope you get to live a happy life" Jungkook mumbled into your shirt.

He convinced himself,as long as you were happy..he was happy.

"I guess so..." You smiled to yourself.Jungkook opened the door for you and as you walked through it,he shyly pecked your cheek in a jiffy.
Shocked,you turned to see him and gave him an idiotic smile before walking off.Jungkook closed the door when you were out of sight and slid down the cool furniture.

He pulled out his phone and video called you.
You answered the phone after just one ring and smiled,"Already?" .

"This apartment can be dangerous too" Jungkook replied,receiving a sarcastic sound from you.

Jungkook watched you walk out of the apartment and get into the car under the dark atmosphere.Yoy fixed the phone infront of you and roared the car to life."You look hot when you're concentrating" Jungkook teased.

"Yeah right" You deadpanned at his cheesy remark with after a small chuckle.Jungkook's smile was replaced with a frown when he realised that you were looking at something out the window."What is it?" He asked.

"Someone shady is walking down the door" You mumbled.Startled by the information,Jungkook stood up,"THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU THAT I'LL GET YOU HOME SAFELY!Wait there!I'm coming!" He screeched.

"Chill Jungkook,He's walking ahead.But..he looks so familiar" You squinted your eyes at the walking man hoping to get a clear view."Just rush home.Don't get caught in a mysterious man's hand!YOUR BEST FRIEND WILL KILL ME" Jungkook rambled as confusion ate him up.

"I said chill" You remarked.

As if on cue,the man turned around to look at the apartment before turning back again.

"H-Hoseok?" You stammered."What?" Jungkook asked.

"That man...He's Hoseok.I'll call you when I reach home Jungkook.Don't worry" You coaxed.You slid you fingers across the phone and hung up before Jungkook could even process what happened.

Stopping the car,You opened the door and ran towards the said man."Hoseok!" You shouted.

The man turned around with a startled look on his face."Y-Y/n" He stuttered.

It only took you a slight moment to notice how his figure had turned petite and lifeless.His orbs were dark ringed.He was not okay,that's for sure.

"I-I'm sorry I ran away just like tha—" Your apology speech was cut half way by Hoseok's plea.

"St-Stay away from me Y/n..." He backed up and started to run away from you.

"What's wrong?" You shouted only to be left unanswered.He ran as far as his barren feet could take him.Without thinking twice,You ran behind him.

Panting heavily,he ran across a dead silent street.

The screeching wheels of a heavy loaded truck was heard as Hoseok jolted his head towards the sound.The truck was just seconds away from hitting you.Blinded by the headlights,you stood dumbstruck in the the middle of the street before being aggresively pushed away by the boy.

You hit the ground with a harsh thud and slid away.You lifted your head up to see your own blood oozing from a bruise on your forehead.

Hoseok.....

An ear-splitting sound ringed in your ears as you obliviously looked around.

Hoseok.....

Looking back at the road,You saw Hoseok gagging for air while laying lifelessly on the road.There was a pool of blood splattered over the road.The steel-like smell reeking from his crimson red blood filled your nostrils as you burst into tears and crawled towards his body.

No....no..This is just a nightmare...please...no

You hands shivered as you reached for his face and turned him around,"H-Hoseok..P-please no" You stuttered.The words you wanted to cry out seemed to be stuck in your throat,unable to comprehend what the hell just happened.

You lifted the back of his head with your hand and cried helplessly.His eyes were shut close,and he was breathing heavily fighting for life.

"A-Ambulance..Y-You're going t-to be a-alright.." You stuttered uncontrollably and dialed the emergency contacts with your shivering cold hands.

You carressed his hand in grief as the phone rang,being the only thing that cut through the silence."I-I'm sorry" You heard him mumble subconsciously before his hand fell off your lap.

[A/N]
Ooof grab your tissues..this is gonna be a heavy ride!
I'll make it as emotional as possible....Hoseok stans must be waiting to beat the life out of me...

...Vote and leave a comment too,

Peace out✌🏻