Mrs.Kim turned around. "Oh, morning hoseok. Didn't even know you came here last night." He chuckled, closing up his briefcase.

"Yeah." Hoseok chuckled, running his fingers through his hair.

"You taking trin to school?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Of course."

"Good. You're doing me a huge favor. I'm running a few minutes late plus Namjoon is good for absolutely nothing. So thank you." Mr.Kim patted the younger's back on his way out of the kitchen.

"No problem. Have a good day, Mr.K!" He called out to the man.

"Same to you, Seok." And then the older was off. Hoseok sighed and took a seat at the dining table. It was so quiet.

Hoseok had been on the phone with Dominic earlier this morning when Trinity first woke up. He was doing an excellent job at taking care of the mess hoseok had made. But as grateful as hoseok was, he knew it would cost him.

He still hadn't forgotten about the feud that was created. Their boys would want their get back sooner or later. Hoseok had been thinking about a lot of things lately.

He was already in the process of finding a new apartment. Of course it would be further away from the city, maybe somewhere along the outskirts. It would cost him some money but he wouldn't mind it because money was not a problem for hoseok.

He wondered if he moved would Trinity want to move in with him. He wanted her to be closer to him to ensure her safety, but it was confusing because the closer she was the more danger she seemed to be in.

The main problem , he knew , would be convincing her to live with him. Her parents wouldn't mind it but Trinity wasn't as go with the flow as she used to be. Obviously she was starting to realize hoseok had been dragging her any which way he pleased. It was a challenge convincing her to do pretty much anything these days...

"I'm ready." A soft voice cuts in. Hoseok looked up to see Trinity standing there. Her backpack over her shoulder, his hoodie basically swallowing her and covering her head. Earbuds in her ears. She looked so damn cute, but at the same time so damn tired.

"It's kinda warm outside. You sure you wanna wear that?" Hoseok asked, standing up from his seat.

Trinity stared at him for a few seconds before turning on her heels and leaving the room, not even answering his question. Hoseok sighed. He understood she was pissed and he deserved that so he let it slide.

They made it outside to his car after locking up the house. Hoseok opened the door for her and made sure she was secure before going to the drivers side and hopping in.

He wasted no time in getting her to school knowing they didn't have much time to spare.

The silence was killing him. Usually on their drives she always had something to say. She was either blasting music, making jokes or just talking just to talk. She wasn't doing that and it was annoying him.

"I wanna take you somewhere this weekend." Hoseok said all of the sudden.

Trinity didn't say anything.

"Trinity." He mumbled. When he looked over at her he seen that she was scrolling through her phone. Hoseok sighed.

"Can you turn your phone off please? I'm tryna talk to you." He said.