The small door on the gate was pushed open by the old gateman who sincerely apologized because he was in the bathroom when they were knocking. They walked into the huge compound of the house which didn't really surprise them knowing how wealthy the family is!

They greeted the six soldiers each dressed in their uniforms, holding a gun and they replied...well, some spoke will some nodded. Argh, are all soldiers arrogant?!

The house is just like their own but this one is way bigger cause Alhaji Umar Magaji, Hassan Magaji's father has more children than Alhaji Muhammad Dahã so their own house has about five to six buildings, a little bit bigger than the ones back at their house making it look like an estate.

The main house, which is a three storey building is occupied by Alhaji Umar Magaji and His Wife, Hajiya Umma Magaji.

This makes the two ladies wonder if the same people built the two houses!

Hajara asked the watchman where Hassan Magaji's side is and he didn't tell her, he just said that everyone is in the main building. It made her nervous!

She just came to meet her Aunt, Malika, Little Malik and Maybe Ammar but not 'everyone else'.

"C'mon Mima don't tell me you're scared! As if you are meeting your in-laws" Mahnoor laughed her ass off. "I'm not scared lady, let's go!" She dragged her hand and they headed to the door of the main house.

They were halted by the door by some security guards and were let in after Jabbar whom was about to enter the house came to their rescue. "Ouu who's he?" Mahnoor asked. "He's Jabbar, my maternal cousin" She answered and Mahnoor pouted.

As soon as they entered the livingroom, all eyes turned to them making Hajara's hands feel itchy and sweaty. "Jara!!" Malika ran towards her and enveloped her in a bone crushing.

"Mal, how are you?" She asked with a cheerful voice and she replied with a nod. "Mal, meet my paternal cousin, Mahnoor and Noor, meet my maternal cousin, Malika" She introduced the two ladies to each other and they hugged after exchanging pleasantries.

"Come in, dears" Hajiya Safiyya ushered them into the living room and the sat down on the carpeted floor.

"Everyone, this is Hajara, she's my younger sister Samira's daughter" Hajiya Safiyya introduced.

"Oh mashaAllahu, so she's the Hajara her grandmother was telling me about. She's so beautiful, come here my child" The old woman who looked like her grandmother's age opened her arms widely for her and she shyly walked to her and hugged her. She smells super nice!

"Inawuni Hajiya" She greeted shyly and the old woman laughed. "Lafiya kalau, call me Kaka please" She nodded.

"Alhaji don't you recognize her?" She asked her husband who was sitting beside her on the royal couch.

"She looks like someone I know" He said and all his grandkids laughed as he adjusted his glasses.

"She is Marigayi(Late) Muhammad Dãha's granddaughter" She said and everyone in the room finally got to know whom the beauty was.

"Oh Allah sarki. The last time I saw her was when Muhammadu passed away I think" He smiled weakly and prayed for his late bestfriend.

"Mahnoor, will you be sitting there or will you come and give this old lady a hug?" Kaka said and Mahnoor stood up and hugged her tightly as she was familiar with the old woman.

She wonders why the guards at the door stopped her though, maybe they work for Alhaji Hassan Magaji cause she's familiar with all the guards in the house.