Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!

Start from the beginning

Sakura: Can I blow on it?

Senpai: Sure

HUH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw open the door from the hinges, as I saw... what?! Massaging?!

Ayanokouji POV

Me: Nagatoro? It looks like your practice finished earlier than normal. 

Nagatoro: What the hell is this?!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: E-Eh, calm down. We're only giving him a massage!

Gamo-chan: Yeah, he has stiff shoulders because he has to put up with you!

Yoshi-chan: You!

Me: Well, I'd like to point out that this stress is a collective effort from your entire-

Nagatoro: GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrified, Gamo-chan, Sakura, and Yoshi-chan got off of me and grabbed their things. 

Sakura: Bye, Senpai-kun. Let's talk alone next time, hehe. 

Gamo-chan: See ya, Kiyopai. 

Yoshi-chan: Bye-Bye!

The three ran out of the room, as Nagatoro had her arms crossed. 

Me: I believe this is the part where I explain and give you a recount on the error of my ways?

*SLAP*

...

...

...

*Flashback End*

And today, Saturday, here I am, walking to a beach, with Nagatoro's friends, even though the bet was only against the two of us to begin with. 

Nagatoro: Come on, senpai!

As Gamo-chan, Yoshi-chan, and Nagatoro run towards the beach, I continued to walk alongside Sakura. 

Sakura: So, Senpai-kun. Wanna get a sneak-peak of my swimsuit before we go to the beach?

Me: No it's fine. I'll see it when you all go and take a dip. 

Sakura: You're no fun. 

Me: It's going to take alot more than mere swimsuits to get a reaction out of me. 

Sakura: We'll see about it!

Walking into the beach, the sun was very bright, as I carried our supplies: umbrella, towels, and personal items. I set up the umbrella in a separate place near the shoreline, as I laid down my towel and laid there. 

Nagatoro: You aren't even going into the water?

Me: I don't have the urge to. And besides, relaxing underneath an umbrella with this nice breeze is very much peaceful. 

Nagatoro: And boring!

Gamo-chan: Yeah, come on! You didn't even see our swimsuits. 

Me: There's no need. I'd prefer to enjoy my time lying on my towel right here.

Gamo-chan: Ok, this isn't going anywhere, let's just grab him!

Nagatoro: Hey, don't touch Senpai! 

As if it was coordinated, Nagatoro's three friends brought me unto my feet, as I relented. 

Me: Fine, fine.