"I hope you don't find it too hard to resist me then." She continued.

"Don't I always?" He half laughed. Kaya shook her head. "I do. I mean could control yes, but why would I want to resist you??"

Kaya did not retort and kept her head on Aryan's shoulder as he drove.

@Kaya ♡

@Kaya ♡

"He couldn't take his eyes off you. Hmm?" Afaf commented, making Kaya look up at her as the both of them were sat on the bar chairs, quite isolated from the rest of the people in the party. They did not feel included and the little time they did try to fake and interact it was terrible. They were too young to pretend and bullshit the world.

Kaya was lost in her own universe to reply to Afaf immediately but she did give it a thought. Afaf did not mention Aryan but Kaya very well knew whom 'he' referred to.

Kaya veered a little to get a sight of her man. He was talking to some middle aged men in dark suits, too engrossed in the conversation to pay any attention upon her. Afaf's claim was questionable but Kaya couldn't really complain.

Aryan had warned her about his intentions already. Richest of the investors and businesses were attending the party and he was in here only to set up a network for himself, to get funds for election campaigns and he was not letting any chance to win these go futile.

And Kaya was with him because Aryan did not want to lose sight of her any soon no matter his work responsibilities. He was leaving for Delhi the other day for a week and he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

And surprisingly, Kaya did not feel revolted by the idea of playing his trophy girlfriend for tonight too.

She was okay with the deal. Rather she loved the accountability, the truth coming from him and could not get over the fact that Aryan wished to be with her inspite of his political obligations. And Kaya could not make herself deny that she was not ready either to waste any second by not being with him.

"Yes..I guess." "As you like?" Kaya furrowed her eyesbrows trying to eavesdrop Afaf and Mustafa's talk.

"What's up??" She interfered. She was too alone, honestly. Afaf was with Mustafa mostly and now, she was bored of the boys she'd been flirting with. Kaya keenly needed something new to keep up.

"Having fun??" Kaya heard Aryan sweetly murmur in her ears from behind with his fingers tracing her back before the couple could reply to her. His breath tickled her skin, arousing an excitement that had begin to fade within her.

"Oh, yes." Sarcasm dripped from her tongue. "So much fun." She answered back feebly, glancing at his face attentively as he came and stood adjacent to her.