"So much for a boring party hm?" Aryan couldn't help but remark, despite being too mesmerized. He needed to remind her how he had hated her for being so extravagant and throwing tantrums to agree to come to the party the whole day.

"You did not even wanna come??" Aryan added more. He loved the way her face shone but he was bitter too.They were late and she'd made him wait unnecessaryily. He knew she always wanted to come, the way she was dressed, detailed and planned screamed about her willingness to accompany him but Kaya was Kaya, she always wanted to be dramatic.

Kaya scowled as he repeated his taunt. She had spent the entire day to make sure she did not spoil any thing about her tonight so the least he could do was compliment her but no, he couldn't, instead he was more into telling her he was pissed off.

Kaya was dying to know what he felt about her at the moment but he was just as vengeful as her to give in so easily.

"Are you disapproving how I look tonight??" Kaya complained and Aryan got off the car, chuckling. She didn't care they were running three hours late, she did not care he could be too angry, she did not care if the important events of the party finished before they actually reached, she was only bothered to to know about how she looked to him and Aryan did not mind.

Aryan loved this confidence of hers, how she knew she ruled his heart, how she knew she could just win him over, how she could put him in trouble and he would still be there for her.

"Never." Aryan put forth his hand to hold hers, pulling her closer to him. "Just trying to figure out how to keep my hands off you." Aryan whispered into her ears, putting the hair on her face behind. "Hm?" He raised his eyes, enjoying how Kaya was so smug a minute ago but how she could not stop herself from blusing so stupidly in his arms now because of a mere compliment.

"Well I don't mind PDA han?" Kaya shrugged. She knew how to switch positions. She could redden under his touch but still fight back.

Aryan chortled. "I know, but I have to look for my public image." He ran his fingers over her bare back, relishing her smooth skin.

Kaya loved how Aryan could be super arrogant but then be so soft and agreeable for no reason and catch her off-guard.

"You could always choose me over your public image." Kaya argued though. She did not like admitting losing to him no matter how tasty and handsome he could look.

"Well, I cannot wait to fuck all this attitude out of you, too bad you made it worse by getting us late." He spoke and chills ran down her spine. She could not wait for the party to get over, and for their private time to begin, rather she could skip to that part already if given a choice.

"Hm?? Will there be repercussions of me disobeying you?" Kaya asked Aryan with a face so innocent but eyes full of mischief and games. "The hard ways hn?"

Aryan laughed but without killing the mood. "Obviously." His eyes got darker and Kaya could feel it on her skin.

"And can we like start with that already hm??" She shamelessly begged.

"Shut up and be a good girl now hn." Aryan squeezed her boob a lil roughly with an edge of a sweet warning. "I better meet people I'm going for or you.." He paused and withdrew, leaving her to imagine the consequences.

Kaya gulped at the idea, excited but at the same time afraid. She did not want to ruin his party and have him mad at her but also, she really wanted to know about the consequences of it.

"I am noting what you choosing okay? Don't be too disappointed when I say no." She said instead.

Aryan smirked. She was insane.