~elsewhere~

~water sloshing around in a glass~

"She's awakened. This is bad." Michael was about to run to inform the All Father, but was greeted by Raphael instead. "Did you feel that too?" Michael nodded. "I knew she was here, but this is something different. We need to tell the All Father, and ask on what to do?" Michael brushed passed Raphael. "He will tell you to do nothing, like last time." Michael slowed to a stop, and turned around. "What are you talking about?" Raphael walked closer. "You don't remember how you just stood there and watched Seneca die. Someone you claim to love, another betrothed to you, the one who out of all your betrothed you kept close to you. You weren't the only one who loved her. And now that she has returned, your plan is to ask the All Father, on what to do?" Michael looked at Raphael in disbelief. "Did you love her too? But you already has someone betrothed to you? Why Seneca, why my Seneca?" Raphael smiled. "Because I hated you then, everyone did.  You were given her and all the other angels from Francine, to Arizel, and then when Seneca was born, she shined brighter than any other angel ever, well not since Lucifer, and they automatically said Michael should have her. Didn't even give her a chance to be with anyone else. And you, you walking around as a number two to Lucifer, who I also hated, but most importantly how you watched as she feel in love with that demon, and you didn't fight for her. So go tell the All Father and when he says to do nothing because it's not your fight, then come back here and be the good angel you always were." Then Raphael walked off. Michael continued towards the All Father chambers. He knocked on the door to ask on instructions. He was given his orders on the situation at hand. "Yes, All Father, I understand. I will give Diavolo a warning. Thank you." And he left the chambers. Michael contacted Simeon and told him to relay a message to Diavolo. "It has begun, prepare yourselves. You and Luke should return back to Celestial Realm." Simeon who thought for a moment. "I will return with Luke, but I will come back and stand with Lord Diavolo. I believe in his unity and at a time like this, I will stand with him." And Simeon hung up the phone.

~Devildom~

"Hello Simeon, how have you been?"
"Lord Diavolo, Seneca has awaken, and they are coming here. I will be taking Luke back to Celestial Realm, but I will stand with you. I will return."

"Did you hear, we will have visitors soon. And we will get this over with soon enough." Diavolo said to both Barbatos and Lucifer. "I just hope Brianna will be okay, seeing how she is pregnant. Haven what have you done?" Said Lucifer.

A few days has gone by since the warning of something to come. With Luke back home, and Simeon standing by Lord Diavolo's side, they waited. "There's always a calm before a storm. What are you planning?" Murmured Simeon. Diavolo whose had enough waiting, decided to step out on the balcony. He stood in the spot where Brianna was first came to Devildom. Looking out upon his kingdom, he saw smoke and flickering lights of what looks to be a fire. He hears screams in the distant, and felt a presence of someone familiar. "Hello Seneca, I've been expecting you." He said with his back turned away from her. He turned around and saw her with tears in her eyes. "I hate you!" Then went to attack him. She threw a few punches and he blocked them away. "I will not fight you." He said as she kept coming for him. "I can't believe I loved you!" She still kept trying to hit him. She sweepers at his feet, who jumped out of the way, but was grazed by her wings in the neck to Diavolo, given him a small cut on his chin. "Okay, if you want to fight, we will fight. And he transformed into his demon form.

~elsewhere~

Haven and a few witches made their way into Devildom itself. They began destroying shops, and terrorizing the demons of Devildom, bringing forth Lucifer and Simeon. "What a lovely surprise brothers once again! Move, you are in my way." Lucifer and Simeon stood their grounds. "I guess we have to do this the hard way." And Haven transformed into his angel form, and attacked along with the witches Lucifer and Simeon. Haven, the Angel of Hatred, threw several lightning bolts towards Lucifer, while the witches and demons fought Simeon. "Lightning, since when did you learn lightning?" Asked Lucifer. "Their's a lot you don't know about me, trader!" And Haven went for a kick at Lucifer, and Lucifer smiled. "They're are a few things you don't know about me too boy!" And transformed into his full demon form and grabbed Haven by the throat. With Lucifer squeezing at his neck, Lucifer sighed. "I was hoping for a fight." And Haven guided a lightning bolt to strike at Lucifer's back. "Aaaggghh!" Lucifer released Haven, and was brought to one knee. "Never underestimate me, demon." And kicked Lucifer in the face. Lucifer who was stunned, kicked Haven in the face as well, causing him to fly a few feet back. Haven went to throw a few more lightning bolts, until one giant lightning ball, flew towards Haven causing him to jump back further. Approaching Lucifer we're his brothers, in their demon form, ready to fight with Lucifer. "Haven! Long time since I've seen you.  I take it you were behind this, what did you with Seneca?" Yelled Beelzebub. "I'm glad your finally here so I can say SHUT UP BEELZEBUB! If I hated anyone more than Lucifer, it was you!" They threw lightning strikes at each other. More witches chanted and placed curses and hexes on the demon brothers, and few remaining demons started attacking them as well. Simeon was still handling his own, until a few jumped him from behind. "No, no, no." And he took flight and swept them away with his wings. Seeing him in air, Solomon rushed over to offer his help. "Simeon, I'm here. I just got back from the human world where a few witches started attacking a few cities there. Who is behind this?" Simeon who was still pushing back the hord, yelled. "Haven!" Solomon using his pact with his 72 demons, called forth them to assist. They all fought against the witches, demons, and even Haven. Haven felt his hord was seen dwelled down with some witches under Satan, Asmodeus, and even Mammon's control. Haven felt that he needed to get to Diavolo and see how Seneca was doing. Once he had the clear he flew towards the demon lords castle, but Lucifer saw where he was going and went after him.