Chapter 14 training pt1

Start from the beginning

~~~The next day~~~

"Katsumi are you ready for training?" Tsunade asks me from across the clearing. 

"Im ready Aunt Tsunade!" I say and mentally prepare myself for today. 

"Yosh, your going to be doing intensive trainging today. Run 100 laps around the village for a warmup. When your done return here and accumulate chakra in total concentration. While you are running I expect you to accumulate chakra as well. Come back when you are done. Begin!" She yells. I make haste and start running. I see Lee and a lot of other people. Lee ends up running with me. We talk while we run at top speed. Lee obviously normally outruns me, so he graciously slows down to my speed so we can run together! How considerate. 

I finish my running and return to Tsunade where she is holding many stones. "You are to hold these up with your arms out. All the while use total concentration to accumulate chakra." She says handing me these massive stones. "This is to build up your brute streangth in combat. You will be able to accumulate the same strength as a chakra filled punch." She says with crossed arms. 

After an hour or so of this, my arms are extremly tired. "Yosh, Whats next Aunt Tsunade!" I ask standing up from my spot. 

"We engage in a spar. I want you to go all out against me. Come at me with the intention to kill." She says standing up. "Begin!" She yells I go at her and we engage in a fight. Im fighting tooth and nail to keep up with her massive streangth. 

"Keep going Katsumi, build up endurance all while honing your skills!" She says. I push myself to fight harder. I jump away and weave handsigns. 

"Water style! Water hail!" I yell I cup my hands and a barrage of water bullets rain down on Tsunade. I take this opportunity to use the flying rajin to get close and pin her down. She however sees me coming and pins me down instead. 

"Good job Katsumi. You did very well, I almost didnt see you coming. More training and you will surpass me and our ancestors." She says with a smile. I smile at her and give her a hug. 

"Thank you for teaching me. I also read something about a sage mode? I heard Jiraya is imfamous for using it in battle. Is there a way for me to do it?" I ask looking at her. 

"Ah yes, sage mode. Jiraya did use it often. Hashirama had a sage mode as well. You would have to ask Katsuyu about slug sage mode. I do not know senjutsu, however, im sure she does." Tsunade says. 

"Alright when should I ask her though?" I ask her. 

"Im not sure, whenever you feel your ready, you ask her about it. Shes the only one who can teach you." She responds with a shrug. 

"Alright, now that thats over with. We are going to be going to the hospital. I want you to lead some very intense surgeries. Then once your done you will be coming back here to do full concentration chakra accumulation" Tsunade says with a stern voice.

"Yosh! Ill be on my way then Tsunade! Wish me luck!" I say running off. 

I make it to the hospital and I scrub in prepared for whats to come. I am informed I will be doing an autopsy on a mist shinobi, as well as assisting in a cardio vascular surgery. (im so sorry idk medical terms)

~~~Time skip a few hours~~~

We find out a lot about the hidden mist shinobi. Its clear as day that they had some sort of kekei genkai. The patient I preformed surgery on is currently stable and resting. We almost lost the patient but due to my co worker and Is quick thinking we managed to get him stable throughout the rest of the surgery. 

"Aunt Tsunade are you here?" I say looking around. After I deduce shes not here, I assume she had hokage duties. I sit down and I meditate. I manage to accumulate a lot of chakra today! I think I am getting much better at this the more I do it. I have been doing this non stop for a few months now. Im coming up on one year of doing so. 

As soon as Naruto left the village, I started doing this training. My hope is to have it done before he gets back home. As I am concentrating on sending more chakra to the point in my forehead, I sense Tsunade coming towards me. "Hello Aunt Tsunade, I have only been doing this for 30 minutes now." I say not opening my eyes. 

While doing total concentration, I focus more on the flow of chakra. In doing so, it allows me to become more and more fine tuned in my evaluation on chakra control. I do this for an hour every day. Little by little you can see the improvements in my chakra control. I can last far longer in battle because of it. Not only that but jutsu's that would normally take a lot of chakra, dont exhaust me as much now. 

"Thats good Katsumi, continue what your doing. When you are finished you may go home and rest. You have more work tomorrow. Here are some scrolls of different jutsu's I thought you would like. You can go ahead and practice them tomorrow." Tsunade says before turning around and going back to the hokage building. 

"Thank you Aunt Tsunade!" I say to her as she takes her leave. When I get home I read all the scrolls she gave me. Then before I go to bed I write in my little journal about what has happened. And I havent written in it for a while. So there is a lot to catch up on. 

Tomorrow I train even harder than today. When Naruto gets back, we are going to drag sasuke back home where he belongs. 

~~~Authors note~~~

Hello, sorry this is a kind of short chapter, I hope you dont mind. Tomorrow is my last day of summer break, so ill be a lot more busy with school work. Have a good school year everyone :)