OC#1 Part 6

Klaus: Why are you making so many damn parts filled with more information!

Mother: Freya

Status: Deceased

Status: Deceased

Power Level: 82,000,000

Klaus: ....*Gets slightly sadden by this for some reason*

Father: Xicon

Status: Deceased (Got sent through a time portal and landed in very ancient times as a permanent Fusion through a incident, met Freya and the rest is history)

Power Level: 960,000,000,000,000

Klaus: Wait my father was a f****** fusion!?!! *Grabs the author into a head lock* You better f****** explain to me right now!

*Slaps Klaus away but gets instantly knocked out by a punch to the gut*

Klaus: To think that my father was actually a fusion and a very powerful one at that. Explains many things about my latent potential. *Gets a depressed look on his face* But why did he leave my mother to die? Why did he abandon me and leave me to fend for my life?! Why did someone so strong have to die?! How did he die?...

*Klaus looks at his trembling hand as red veins begin to make themselves known knowing that the Mark's curse is slowly beginning to corrupt him and he clenches that fist as the red veins go away temporarily.*

Klaus: *mutters* It's only a matter of time....